jorkinn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
They're similar, yeah! I don't remember anything they asked in particular, just looking for examples of how you've handled situations in the past. I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue to repeat examples, but I don't recall them asking the same things as in the application so I'm not sure how those examples could apply. I felt sort of strange in the interview because it felt like I was doing a lot of rambling and it's difficult to know if anything is the right thing to say haha. But just remember to try and emphasise the qualities they're looking for in each of your answers (without sounding like you're pandering to them, obviously).
I'm not sure if it will be the same to have the interview bundled with the assessment centre because I had my interview separately a few weeks before my virtual assessment centre. So for me, it was two people interviewing and one of them asked their questions first, then the second person did - it lasted around 45 minutes. They were both super friendly though! Honestly another great perk about the virtual aspect is the automatic solidarity you feel with the assessors haha. There's definitely an atmosphere of, "This is strange for everyone," so it's a decent ice breaker to loosen up a bit
Chlolouisex
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, Im just wondering if you’ve started your PQiP position yet? I’ve just been accepted and waiting allocation and I’m looking to find some information on what it’s actually like! I’m excited and nervous!Thanks in advance
jorkinn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Chlolouisex)
Hi, Im just wondering if you’ve started your PQiP position yet? I’ve just been accepted and waiting allocation and I’m looking to find some information on what it’s actually like! I’m excited and nervous!Thanks in advance
Hiya! I haven't started yet, but I've been allocated a location and I'm due to start in January pending all my pre-employment screenings. I'm hoping to find out some info on what it's like as well 😬
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads