Report Thread starter 1 month ago
resolved
Last edited by SW732; 1 month ago
stereotypeasian
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wanted to crash advanced higher biology this year but they only let me do higher biology this year plus a college course called HBSF (human body structure and function) which is SCQF level 8
Em.-.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
History is easily crashable if you don’t need to remember content from last year. The problem comes when you want to crash a subject where knowledge from the previous level(s) is required.
nellie12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi I crashed advanced higher history and got a B in it, not because I wasn't capable of an A but rather just because I didn't study enough lol

I too got 5 As in fifth year and decided to pick history as it looked interesting (our topic was on nazi Germany so if you need help just message me!). I had taken history for nat 5 and got an A but tbh it's completely different to the subject at advanced higher it wasn't much of an advantage. all you really need to do is learn content and section off each topic, writing an Essay about each. then memorise them with some extra quotes from historians and you'll be fine. trust me if you can get 5 As at higher you can crash advanced higher history! hope that was helpful
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't think you're allowed to crash an advanced higher and if you haven't even done Nat 5 History it isn't going to happen.
Last edited by Bio 7; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (14)
73.68%
No (3)
15.79%
Not sure (2)
10.53%

Watched Threads