Can I transfer my Alevel English literature course work grade if I'm resitting?(help

Watch
amber2106
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am currently in the process of resitting my alevels one of them is English literature which did involve coursework I however do not want to redo the coursework and just transfer over the grade. I know that this is possible but how would that work?
Any help would be appreciated.
missgrade8
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
not sure, ask the head of english
Compost
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes you can. If it is with Edexcel or OCR then there is a slightly different entry code to indicate you're carrying forward the NEA. (For OCR it is normally a C after the normal code and for Edexcel it's a T). For AQA you enter with the normal code but the centre has to indicate that you are carrying forward the NEA at the point when they enter everyone else's marks.

Get this sorted asap as the entry deadline is 21 February and for Edexcel and OCR it would cost you extra to swap codes after that.
amber2106
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Compost)
Yes you can. If it is with Edexcel or OCR then there is a slightly different entry code to indicate you're carrying forward the NEA. (For OCR it is normally a C after the normal code and for Edexcel it's a T). For AQA you enter with the normal code but the centre has to indicate that you are carrying forward the NEA at the point when they enter everyone else's marks.

Get this sorted asap as the entry deadline is 21 February and for Edexcel and OCR it would cost you extra to swap codes after that.
Thanks so much for letting me know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (42)
47.73%
No, they should still go ahead (20)
22.73%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (26)
29.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed