The Student Room Group

Student Finance for 2nd degree, Vet Science

Hi, please can you clarify something. I am currently looking to do a 4 year accelerated graduate degree in veterinary science on completion of my current course. I know that I need to pay the tuition fees for the new course, and I thought I was eligible for a maintenance loan. Please could you confirm if this is still the case as one university is saying different on its website. Thank you.
Original post by catshouse
Hi, please can you clarify something. I am currently looking to do a 4 year accelerated graduate degree in veterinary science on completion of my current course. I know that I need to pay the tuition fees for the new course, and I thought I was eligible for a maintenance loan. Please could you confirm if this is still the case as one university is saying different on its website. Thank you.

Hi there,

If your course leads to a qualification as a Veterinary Surgeon, you will be eligible for maintenance loan support, including Supplementary Grants (Childcare Grant, Parent’s Learning Allowance and Adult Dependant Grant) and Disabled Student Allowance (DSA) if applicable, as long as you meet our standard eligibility criteria.

Thanks, Ashley.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending