XbibbleX
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Have heard last years unseen paper for ocr was horrendous. Does anyone know what the storylines were for the Livy and the Ovid or know where to find the latin/translations for them?
XbibbleX
Rep:
?
Anyone?
louise2002
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think only teachers have access to them the get released in may or something but I’m sure if you look hard enough online you can find them. Just out of curiosity what set texts are you doing, I’ve got Aeneid 11 and Apuleius V
XbibbleX
Rep:
?
(Original post by louise2002)
I think only teachers have access to them the get released in may or something but I’m sure if you look hard enough online you can find them. Just out of curiosity what set texts are you doing, I’ve got Aeneid 11 and Apuleius V
I think I replied on another thread but I am doing Cicero and Aeneid 11 for AS texts and Tacitus and Ovid for A level
XbibbleX
Rep:
?
(Original post by louise2002)
Also I’ve had a look but everyone is just saying it’s hard and not what’s on it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (22)
70.97%
No (4)
12.9%
Not sure (5)
16.13%

Watched Threads