Friends creepy behaviour .

Watch
Dregofan2020
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I met this guy a few years ago and we are very close but over the last few months he’s been liking some pretty inappropriate content on twitter which he wasn’t before ..
Involving women etc, my family know his family and my family are not impressed . It’s pretty disgusting the pics he likes and it’s made me look at him in a different light . Do I sound harsh? I know what guys are like etc but he has always portrayed himself as a really sweet guy but it’s a little like I don’t know him now . Advice welcome
emily_000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dregofan2020)
I met this guy a few years ago and we are very close but over the last few months he’s been liking some pretty inappropriate content on twitter which he wasn’t before ..
Involving women etc, my family know his family and my family are not impressed . It’s pretty disgusting the pics he likes and it’s made me look at him in a different light . Do I sound harsh? I know what guys are like etc but he has always portrayed himself as a really sweet guy but it’s a little like I don’t know him now . Advice welcome
let him live his life pls.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He could be liking the tweets of friends who have asked him to or making money from doing it.
Are the tweets vicious or involving anything illegal?
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do I sound harsh? I know what guys are like etc but he has always portrayed himself as a really sweet guy but it’s a little like I don’t know him now . Advice welcome

what posts is this guy liking?
Dregofan2020
Rep:
?
Inappropriate pics of women. Fully naked, videos etc . Bending over, I know what guys are like and that’s cool to view that in private and personal but he’s liking these on twitter for everyone and anyone to see and I’m creeped out by it. Paints him in a different light.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Inappropriate pics of women. Fully naked, videos etc . Bending over, I know what guys are like and that’s cool to view that in private and personal but he’s liking these on twitter for everyone and anyone to see and I’m creeped out by it. Paints him in a different light.
unless you are romantically involved i think you're being a bit harsh tbh
Mustafa0605
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe his twitter account is hacked
Dregofan2020
Rep:
?
Nope been doing it for 7 months now, I’m
Not a prude it’s just a bit creepy liking that content for all to see. I think it makes him look bad, can do it in private but paints him in a negative way
emily_000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
so what? As I already said- let him live his life. Is his account so he can do whatever he wants with it. I can't understand what is your issue tbh
Last edited by emily_000; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.45%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
13.97%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (137)
33.58%

Watched Threads