Abdul2020
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,

I’m hoping to start my maths PGCE in September this year. I have a conditional offer completing a long SKE to brush up on knowledge. I’m doing mine through vidlearn. At the end of each module we have to do a module summary has anyone got any examples they good share? I’m still waiting for my tutors reply would appreciate any help
RedRhinestone
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi!

I've just got my offer and completing an SKE is also a requirement for me. I haven't been told which online provider to go to but what is your experience with Vidlearn? I work fulltime and a bit worried about the 25 hour a week commitment - does it really take that much time?

Apologies I cant help with your query
Abdul2020
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello,

I’m currently using vidlearn and found it to be fairly user friendly. I’m working 45 hours a week and studying on the side. It can be exhausting after a long days of work but if you plan it well I suppose you could fit it in. I’d recommend doing the module summary as you go along each topic otherwise it adds up..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (286)
34.17%
No (551)
65.83%

Watched Threads