The Student Room Group

Maths SKE 2020

Hello,

I’m hoping to start my maths PGCE in September this year. I have a conditional offer completing a long SKE to brush up on knowledge. I’m doing mine through vidlearn. At the end of each module we have to do a module summary has anyone got any examples they good share? I’m still waiting for my tutors reply would appreciate any help
Hi!

I've just got my offer and completing an SKE is also a requirement for me. I haven't been told which online provider to go to but what is your experience with Vidlearn? I work fulltime and a bit worried about the 25 hour a week commitment - does it really take that much time?

Apologies I cant help with your query
Reply 2
Hello,

I’m currently using vidlearn and found it to be fairly user friendly. I’m working 45 hours a week and studying on the side. It can be exhausting after a long days of work but if you plan it well I suppose you could fit it in. I’d recommend doing the module summary as you go along each topic otherwise it adds up..
hi I am doing SKE -Math from vidlearn too. What I did with module summary , you have to combine all the slides and make one PowerPoint and send to your tutor and he /she will guide you which slides you want to keep or not. and reflection I am struggling too.
Hey, I’m starting my pgce this year and also doing 24-28 weeks Maths SKE. How did you find it? Any tips?
Original post by Abdul2020
Hello,

I’m hoping to start my maths PGCE in September this year. I have a conditional offer completing a long SKE to brush up on knowledge. I’m doing mine through vidlearn. At the end of each module we have to do a module summary has anyone got any examples they good share? I’m still waiting for my tutors reply would appreciate any help

Hi Abdul, how many weeks are you doing for the Maths SKE?
Reply 6
Original post by Abdul2020
Hello,

Did you complete SKE alongside PGCE or before starting?
thank you
Reply 7
Original post by noormukhtar98
Hey, I’m starting my pgce this year and also doing 24-28 weeks Maths SKE. How did you find it? Any tips?

Did you do this SKE alongside PGCE or before? Thank you
Reply 8
Did you complete SKE before PGCE or before starting? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending