Attracted to someone i have no chance w

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I’ve found myself in a bit of a situation. I’m really attracted to this boy. For context I’ve spoken to him once and message him everyone now and then and see him around school. So I don’t know if I like him or not because I don’t really know him properly, but he’s gorgeous so I’m attracted to his looks. But I have no chance with him as he’s leaving in summer and plus he’s talking to someone else. What do I do? People will say get over him but I feel like I can’t / don’t want to
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I’ve found myself in a bit of a situation. I’m really attracted to this boy. For context I’ve spoken to him once and message him everyone now and then and see him around school. So I don’t know if I like him or not because I don’t really know him properly, but he’s gorgeous so I’m attracted to his looks. But I have no chance with him as he’s leaving in summer and plus he’s talking to someone else. What do I do? People will say get over him but I feel like I can’t / don’t want to
Go and speak to him?

There is no one out of another's league. It doesn't work like that.

In life you only regret the things you didn't do. What's the worst that could happen?

:goodluck:
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
gurlll have confidence! cmon everyone who has a good personality is beautiful, looks can be deceiving after all. If you wanna shoot your shot, you go ahead and shoot it, seriously just talk to him you know say hi, dress nice make yourself a little presentable and be yourself! you've got this x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ecolier)
Go and speak to him?

There is no one out of another's league. It doesn't work like that.

In life you only regret the things you didn't do. What's the worst that could happen?

:goodluck:
Thankyou but I honestly can’t talk to him because he’s older than me and talking to someone in my year. So if I start talking to him then I’ll look desperate and I won’t have girl code. I would love to be friends with him though but he’s already friends with a load of ppl from my year so if I start to become friends with him, they’ll all be like what tf is she doing?!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by kekedoyouloveme?)
gurlll have confidence! cmon everyone who has a good personality is beautiful, looks can be deceiving after all. If you wanna shoot your shot, you go ahead and shoot it, seriously just talk to him you know say hi, dress nice make yourself a little presentable and be yourself! you've got this x
It’s not that easy though. I’d like to call myself quite a confident person, but only in some aspects of life. This being one of my least confident aspects. I would love to be friends with him at least but I don’t think that’s even going to be possible because he’s older, talking to someone in my year and already friends with loads from my year. So if I start talking to him then it will be out of the blue and everyone will be like wtf is she doing. But thankyou.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Im guessing u prob have his snap or insta. Maybe try and get his number over them and be like im gonna delete my socials so can i pls have ur number as i still wanna talk to u. If he doesent give his number u know hes not interested in u at all but if he does thats a sign thats he into u. Good luck btw.
Anonymous #1
Im guessing u prob have his snap or insta. Maybe try and get his number over them and be like im gonna delete my socials so can i pls have ur number as i still wanna talk to u. If he doesent give his number u know hes not interested in u at all but if he does thats a sign thats he into u. Good luck btw.
I do yes. And I snap back to his streaks and stuff on snapchat but he’ll 9 times / 10 read me off. There’s no way he’d give me his number! No way! I just have a hopeless crush and don’t know what to do!!!
kekedoyouloveme?
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s not that easy though. I’d like to call myself quite a confident person, but only in some aspects of life. This being one of my least confident aspects. I would love to be friends with him at least but I don’t think that’s even going to be possible because he’s older, talking to someone in my year and already friends with loads from my year. So if I start talking to him then it will be out of the blue and everyone will be like wtf is she doing. But thankyou.
hmmm maybe if you have links with the guy through a mutual friend it might not be so weird like if any of your guy friends know him? is there any potential links maybe they can introduce you to him, maybe just find him through social media and start talking its less never wracking and embarrassing just incase anything goes wrong
Anonymous #1
(Original post by kekedoyouloveme?)
hmmm maybe if you have links with the guy through a mutual friend it might not be so weird like if any of your guy friends know him? is there any potential links maybe they can introduce you to him, maybe just find him through social media and start talking its less never wracking and embarrassing just incase anything goes wrong
Basically, he does the same subject as a load of people from my year and theyre all close. There’s a whole bunch of them from my year and some from his year. And the girl he’s talking to if part of that group. I don’t belong in that group so it would be weird for me to start talking to him but I want to. I know you’ll say just go for it but I don’t want to get in between what he already has with this girl and I’ll be seen as desperate and people would take the piss. Thankyou so much for your support though, Ik I’m being difficult aha
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I do yes. And I snap back to his streaks and stuff on snapchat but he’ll 9 times / 10 read me off. There’s no way he’d give me his number! No way! I just have a hopeless crush and don’t know what to do!!!
well if u really like someone that much then idk why ur bare shy about urself u should be confident cos thats the only way ur gonna get him if u really do want him
Tutor Fred
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
just go and speak to him directly
kekedoyouloveme?
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Basically, he does the same subject as a load of people from my year and theyre all close. There’s a whole bunch of them from my year and some from his year. And the girl he’s talking to if part of that group. I don’t belong in that group so it would be weird for me to start talking to him but I want to. I know you’ll say just go for it but I don’t want to get in between what he already has with this girl and I’ll be seen as desperate and people would take the piss. Thankyou so much for your support though, Ik I’m being difficult aha
ig the best thing to do is keep updated with him on social media, if that makes sense if he appears single in the future then maybe you could shoot your shot, or im sure you'll get another crush, just occupy yourself in the meantime
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (187)
15.45%
Uncertainty around my education (197)
16.28%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (117)
9.67%
Isolating with family (85)
7.02%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (46)
3.8%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (103)
8.51%
Loneliness (118)
9.75%
Financial worries (52)
4.3%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (110)
9.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (89)
7.36%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (106)
8.76%

Watched Threads