The Student Room Group

Motivation

How to people keep motivated? Like in terms of getting work done, I have become a professional procrastinator :frown:
Original post by beccabombecca
How to people keep motivated? Like in terms of getting work done, I have become a professional procrastinator :frown:

I find that it helps to concentrate on the long-term goals.

Why are you doing the course you’re doing? What first attracted you to it? Doing well in your course will help you get to the place you want to be.
Original post by JohnnyHK
I find that it helps to concentrate on the long-term goals.

Why are you doing the course you’re doing? What first attracted you to it? Doing well in your course will help you get to the place you want to be.

Thank you ! That’s a good way to view it and will adopt that attitude when getting stuff done :smile:
Reply 3
I find that I work better when I've done a couple of things.

Created a timetable to manage deadlines and create an order to my revision.

Drinking water little and often to keep myself hydrated.

Keep myself when feed which included taking supplements to get things I wouldn't necessarily get normally. One I have taken and find works a bit better that the rest is brainzyme. gives me a bit more focus. they currently have a discount on for students when you search brainzyme student.
Original post by Kirkchan
I find that I work better when I've done a couple of things.

Created a timetable to manage deadlines and create an order to my revision.

Drinking water little and often to keep myself hydrated.

Keep myself when feed which included taking supplements to get things I wouldn't necessarily get normally. One I have taken and find works a bit better that the rest is brainzyme. gives me a bit more focus. they currently have a discount on for students when you search brainzyme student.

Thank you! I will definately take on this advice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending