The Student Room Group

Septate hymen

I’m only 14 and I masterbate.When I fingerd my self I could only fit one finger up there and it wouldn’t go fully in and really hurt.

I then discovered that I had 2 openings to my vagina witch I found out was a septate hymen but I can also feel another tiny one at the side and if I look in a mirror I can’t see the piece of skin through the middle and it’s really far back .

I haven’t told my mum and I’m worried . Can I break it myself? How ? I also read online that if It don’t break it could cause fertility. Could someone please help .
Hey there!

I think you should tell someone. Yes,it's embarrassing and weird but i don't think it's a good idea to try and break your hymen yourself-i mean,i don't really know what the repercussions would be,would it get infected? Would it hurt? I have absolutely NO idea,but if i were you, i wouldn't take the risk. I guess it's up to you in the end really. I have no real experience in this field,even as a 16 year old, but i hope that you figure things out and i think that telling someone is your best bet.

All the best!

Quick Reply

Latest