Should I confess..?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've had a crush on my best friend for a few months. He's really kind and funny and we get on really well. So a while ago I told him about this girl I thought had a crush on him and said I thought he should ask her out. I have no idea why I did this beyond just thinking it would make him happy. He said he didn't see her in that way and I asked about his crushes as he doesn't really talk about them. He said that he doesn't really feel comfortable talking about them and isn't crushing on anyone. I know it's crazy to assume he's gay but it could be a possibility, right? If he is then there's still a slight chance he likes me back, but idk. (I'm a guy btw.) Do u think I should tell him?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No.
Don't risk ruining a friendship by expressing sexual interest or adding any sexual elements.
kanako231
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't bro that would be super wierd/awkward if he find out that you are sexually attracted to him when he thinks you are just his friend, just ask him what he thinks of peng girls lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (254)
34%
No (493)
66%

Watched Threads