sophiaf1990
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi there, can you please advise on how long the schedule is paid for? My Initial teacher training will start on 1st September and will be going until end of May, but I will have assignments and work to submit up until end of June/July 2021. What is the latest payment will be made please as I wil'll need to plan with finances and make sure I can afford it. Many thanks Sophia
SFE Ashley
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by sophiaf1990)
Hi there, can you please advise on how long the schedule is paid for? My Initial teacher training will start on 1st September and will be going until end of May, but I will have assignments and work to submit up until end of June/July 2021. What is the latest payment will be made please as I wil'll need to plan with finances and make sure I can afford it. Many thanks Sophia
Hi Sophia,

We will pay your Maintenance Loan in three instalments in line with your course term dates.

If your course starts in September, it is likely that you will be paid in September, January and April.

Thanks, Ashley.
sophiaf1990
Rep:
?
Hello,I meant the childcare grant monthly payments to pay for nursery fees via the online portal.
SFE Ashley
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hello,I meant the childcare grant monthly payments to pay for nursery fees via the online portal.
Sorry Sophia! We can check this for you, please can you confirm the following?
- University
- Course name
- Start date

Thanks, Ashley.
sophiaf1990
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Ashley)
Sorry Sophia! We can check this for you, please can you confirm the following?
- University
- Course name
- Start date

Thanks, Ashley.
Sure thanks!
So I’m starting Secondary PGCE in Modern foreign languages in Brighton University/Sussex university for the September 2020 intake. Which I believe is starting 1st September 2020. Thanks a lot
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Sure thanks!
So I’m starting Secondary PGCE in Modern foreign languages in Brighton University/Sussex university for the September 2020 intake. Which I believe is starting 1st September 2020. Thanks a lot
Hi there,

We pay your childcare from the start of the academic year and we continue to pay this up to the end of your course.

Thanks, Erin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (135)
14.63%
I'm not sure (40)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (280)
30.34%
I have already dropped out (24)
2.6%
I'm not a current university student (444)
48.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed