Vodafone Tech Graduate Scheme 2020

Watch
bhavik1497
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, has anyone applied for the Vodafone Tech Graduate Scheme. I've been invited to attend the AC mid Feb.
Has anyone already attend an AC and has any feedback on how it went. I want to be prepared. Vodafone has just given me two basic links about AC in general.
XxKingSniprxX
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bhavik1497)
Hey, has anyone applied for the Vodafone Tech Graduate Scheme. I've been invited to attend the AC mid Feb.
Has anyone already attend an AC and has any feedback on how it went. I want to be prepared. Vodafone has just given me two basic links about AC in general.
What date is this ac & did they say if they are running more AC or was this the only slot they gave you
to attend?
bhavik1497
Rep:
?
(Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
What date is this ac & did they say if they are running more AC or was this the only slot they gave you
to attend?
I was told that they wasn't running any more ac after Friday. I'm guessing that's only for the tech grad role. I was given a set day.
bhavik1497
Rep:
?
I was told that they wasn't running any more ac after Friday. I'm guessing that's only for the tech grad role. I was given a set day.
The date is this Friday
ell4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The date is this Friday
I’ve applied for the tech grad scheme with Vodafone too but my AC is tomorrow
bhavik1497
Rep:
?
(Original post by ell4)
I’ve applied for the tech grad scheme with Vodafone too but my AC is tomorrow
Ahh, I was invited to the Thursday one but wasn't able to attend, so the next and only one available (according to Vodafone's grad support) was Friday. Wishing you all the best and hope it goes well for you . Do let me know what you did for that day.
ell4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ahh, I was invited to the Thursday one but wasn't able to attend, so the next and only one available (according to Vodafone's grad support) was Friday. Wishing you all the best and hope it goes well for you . Do let me know what you did for that day.
Oh no way! Good luck, I hope it goes well for you 😄

And thank you so much! I will do! Have you checked Glassdoor out? It’s a great way to find out what happens on the day and to get an insight. I’ll let you know what happens on the day!
bhavik1497
Rep:
?
(Original post by ell4)

And thank you so much! I will do! Have you checked Glassdoor out? It’s a great way to find out what happens on the day and to get an insight. I’ll let you know what happens on the day!
yeah, I've had a look at glassdoor, just wanted to make sure that if whiteboard programming questions were asked, are we allowed to pick our language. For what I've understood is that we need to be ourselves like we're around our uni friends. Anyways, Good luck and be sure to ask for feedback.

Edit: keep your receipts as they do refund travel cost as long as it's above 25 miles to travel there and back
Last edited by bhavik1497; 1 month ago
bhavik1497
Rep:
?
(Original post by ell4)

How did it go?
Did you get any feedback?
And what questions did they ask you?
Last edited by bhavik1497; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (80)
61.54%
No (50)
38.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed