is it possible for an int student with AAB predicted to get into AAA course?

Watch
teayya
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
as the title suggests, im a student from Singapore who did my singapore-cambridge gce a levels last year. My predicted h2 grades are AAB but the course i want to get into requires AAA (UCL’s psychology with education) just here to ask if its still possible:-( i really want to get in
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by teayya)
as the title suggests, im a student from Singapore who did my singapore-cambridge gce a levels last year. My predicted h2 grades are AAB but the course i want to get into requires AAA (UCL’s psychology with education) just here to ask if its still possible:-( i really want to get in
It's worth applying and most unis I would definitely say Yes but UCL is so competitive I'm not positive you will get an offer. Nevertheless, if you really want to go there it is worth taking a shot although be aware that they are still likely to make you an offer at AAA so you will need to get that in your exams
teayya
Rep:
?
(Original post by harrysbar)
It's worth applying and most unis I would definitely say Yes but UCL is so competitive I'm not positive you will get an offer. Nevertheless, if you really want to go there it is worth taking a shot although be aware that they are still likely to make you an offer at AAA so you will need to get that in your exams
ooh thank you i already applied haha my actual
A level results come out this Friday I’m
hoping for the best it’s so hard to get an A in Singapore :-(
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ooh thank you i already applied haha my actual
A level results come out this Friday I’m
hoping for the best it’s so hard to get an A in Singapore :-(
Good Luck
teayya
Rep:
?
thanks!! I got AAAAAC :-) which means I qualify! They haven’t gotten back to me yet but I hope they consider my A level grades and not just my predicted ><
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I hope they consider my A level grades and not just my predicted ><
They will do - predicted grades don't count any more once you have your real results and AAAAAC is brilliant, Congratulations!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (221)
60.88%
No (76)
20.94%
Not sure (66)
18.18%

Watched Threads