The Student Room Group

clear my query on accommodation

Hello all

As an international student for masters course, is it better to stay in University accommodation or private accommodation in Glasgow City centre
And how much it costs for private accommodation (includes everything)
Reply 1
The cost mentioned above is only for single or shared
Reply 2
Useful information ... thanks a lot
Original post by Dildilip
Hello all

As an international student for masters course, is it better to stay in University accommodation or private accommodation in Glasgow City centre
And how much it costs for private accommodation (includes everything)

University accommodation is usually best for making friends - and will normally have dates that better match your terms.
Private accommodation has less support from the university available - there are good options but if you are international it is difficult to know which choices are good and which are antisocial or bad accommodation.

II would recommend you contact the international team and the student union at the university that you want to go to and ask their advice.
Reply 4
I'll contact and anyways thanks a lot for responding
Hey there!

Hope you are well.

Us here at Student Roost have 5 properties spread across the City of Glasgow.

We have many different room types here at Student Roost. We offer our flats that cater for 3/7 students sharing together or our spacious Studios!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Kind regards,

Student Roost Glasgow
Hi,

You can browse Best Student Halls websites to find budget-friendly and verified places to stay in UK's. A large variety of room types, including student halls, shared and en suite rooms and apartments are available at 100% free service charge.

They Have 18+ Properties in Glasgow. you can check in to it. otherwise, you can contact them to they will guide you to choose the best student accommodation in Glasgow. They also provide the offer on booking the accommodation check on the website. You will get more Idea about it. Accommodation Near to 99£-200£ in between range.

Otherwise, you can contact them, they will guide you to choose the best student accommodation in Glasgow.

Hope you find your accommodation.

Thanks
I have an En-suite at Unite Students Thurso Street! I am moving and therefore need someone to take over my tenancy. It’s £150 a week including all bills and wifi. It’s for the next academic year so 5th September 2020 - 10th July 2021
It’s so much nicer than friendlier than Glasgow Uni’s accommodation

The accommodation is a 5-minute walk from the university of Glasgow. This is a student accommodation so proof that you’re a student will be required.

If you are interested send me a message through messenger or comment on this post
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending