Please help me sort out my Wuthering Heights work??

Watch
ewpfs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I'm currently studying Wuthering Heights as a part of my Edexcel English Lit A-Level.

However, the way in which we learn in lesson is seriously disorganised. We have this big booklet that we do activities in, which means that I come away from some lessons having just done a few discussion activities.

We don't go chapter by chapter and do the work like that like we did at GCSE, and obviously I get that because it's a lot more intense so we wouldn't have time to learn like that. Now I'm trying to organise my work but I'm finding it seriously stressful, because I have random bits of writing and random activities all over the place and it's stressing me out.

I'm the sort of person who needs to have all of my notes organised in the right sections, divided into subsections etc and this is really stressing me out even though it's only a small thing haha

Thanks for any help
EvieAlicia
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by ewpfs)
I'm currently studying Wuthering Heights as a part of my Edexcel English Lit A-Level.

However, the way in which we learn in lesson is seriously disorganised. We have this big booklet that we do activities in, which means that I come away from some lessons having just done a few discussion activities.

We don't go chapter by chapter and do the work like that like we did at GCSE, and obviously I get that because it's a lot more intense so we wouldn't have time to learn like that. Now I'm trying to organise my work but I'm finding it seriously stressful, because I have random bits of writing and random activities all over the place and it's stressing me out.

I'm the sort of person who needs to have all of my notes organised in the right sections, divided into subsections etc and this is really stressing me out even though it's only a small thing haha

Thanks for any help
Hi, I'm studying a distance learning Edexcel English Lit A level and have just sent off my coursework on Wuthering Height so I have some idea of how to structure independent learning. Are you studying it for coursework or exam? I'm not too clear on what exactly you are asking - do you want tips on how to basically self study it? Let me know and I'll see if I can give you any advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.75%
I'm not sure (44)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (304)
29.89%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.56%
I'm not a current university student (493)
48.48%

Watched Threads