January Intake Children's Nursing Edgehill

Watch
LJacko
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have just received an offer for January 2021 to study Children's Nursing and I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me briefly how the course is structured in terms of holidays and half terms?
Karinaaa101
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LJacko)
I have just received an offer for January 2021 to study Children's Nursing and I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me briefly how the course is structured in terms of holidays and half terms?
When was your interview? X
Karinaaa101
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Karinaaa101)
I’ve still not heard anything back it’s been weeks
Edge Hill University
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve still not heard anything back it’s been weeks
Hi Karina,

I've spoken to our Admissions team, who are currently working through applications. You should receive an email from UCAS today with more information about your application

Alex
LJacko
Rep:
?
October 2019
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
i got accepted for january too! i got a letter today and it said general term dates but nursing students have more specific dates that will be given closer to the time. do you know whether we would still get accommodation if we started in january?
LJacko
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
i got accepted for january too! i got a letter today and it said general term dates but nursing students have more specific dates that will be given closer to the time. do you know whether we would still get accommodation if we started in january?
I think they have to keep accommodation aside for us?? it may be worth emailing the accommodation or admissions office to find out
Edge Hill University
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

Congratulations on your offer!

You'll still be offered accommodation if you start in January. If you've made Edge Hill your firm choice, our Accommodation team will get in touch at a later point.

Alex
Karinaaa101
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I’m also study children’s nursing for January and. I asked about accommodation and they said it is guaranteed xx
Charlenemeadwell
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I also have an offer for January but gutted it's not September! Does anybody have offers for anywhere else?
Karinaaa101
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm starting in January too i was too unsure of term dates
Edge Hill University Outreach
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm starting in January too i was too unsure of term dates
Hi!

Congratulations on your place!

I have checked the term dates for you and all branches of nursing starting in Janaury 2021 will have their induction week 25th to 29th January. With term 1 starting on Monday 1st Feb until Friday 16th April.

You will get all of this information emailed out along with information on accommodation in due course. The emails normally start going from September/October.

Hope that helps!

Emma
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Edge Hill University Outreach)
Hi!

Congratulations on your place!

I have checked the term dates for you and all branches of nursing starting in Janaury 2021 will have their induction week 25th to 29th January. With term 1 starting on Monday 1st Feb until Friday 16th April.

You will get all of this information emailed out along with information on accommodation in due course. The emails normally start going from September/October.

Hope that helps!

Emma
Hi, is there any chance availability will open for the September intake? I am very pleased to have gotten accepted as it is my first choice but would have liked to start in September.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, is there any chance availability will open for the September intake? I am very pleased to have gotten accepted as it is my first choice but would have liked to start in September.
Hi,

Our September 2020 intake is completely full this year, so unfortunately we don't have capacity on this course to offer you an earlier start date - apologies for any inconvenience this might cause.

Penny
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch!

This course is set to run an induction week on 25th-29th January 2021. After this, we split this course into 3 terms - you can see the start and end date of such terms for the first year of your course below:

Term 1: 1st February - 16th April 2021 (11 weeks)
Term 2: 3rd May - 20th August (16 weeks)
Term 3: 30th August - 19th November (12 weeks) - please note, Term 3 continues for 1 addition week (6th - 10th December)

Hope this helps

Penny

amberjaram
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Does anyone know the term dates for paediatric nursing start date 2022 for January at edge hill university
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by amberjaram)
Does anyone know the term dates for paediatric nursing start date 2022 for January at edge hill university
Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. The official term dates will be confirmed in summer, they will be posted here .....https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/registry/...tes-2021-2022/ once they are confirmed. The standard term dates are currently available on there.

Thanks,
Melissal1990
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi do you know if the course is full for septemeber? I have been offered Jan 22 intake for children's nursing but hoped I would get september?Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (29)
29.9%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
10.31%
No I am happy with my choice (52)
53.61%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
6.19%

Watched Threads