Ogechi destiny
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone done bksb assessment maths and English with Manchester college, I got a conditional offer study Gcse but must take bksb assessment .
Please can anyone help on what to do and how to prepare
Thank you in advance
stepheds
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I did BKSB for another college. It’s just a basic maths and English test to gauge where you are at in your current knowledge.
This helps your tutors see if you have a basic understanding. And by basic I’m talking about simple division and multiplication, time questions, etc. None of it was challenging. I’d say very much year 7/year 8 early maths at most. GCSE level is year 10/11.
Ogechi destiny
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by stepheds)
I did BKSB for another college. It’s just a basic maths and English test to gauge where you are at in your current knowledge.
This helps your tutors see if you have a basic understanding. And by basic I’m talking about simple division and multiplication, time questions, etc. None of it was challenging. I’d say very much year 7/year 8 early maths at most. GCSE level is year 10/11.
Thank you dear, this was helpful
Denny6022
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Algebra and Trigonometry man
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads