Does this attract guys?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Showing cleavage or tops which reveal your a bit of your stomach and a little bit of cleavage, wearing skintight pants and just being trying to look sexy in general? Like I have a skinny and straight body and very small boobs but I do wear push up bras to make them look bigger and more enhanced.

I'm also sexy and I like sexual things so does this work?
Advertisement
Gillzy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Showing cleavage or tops which reveal your a bit of your stomach and a little bit of cleavage, wearing skintight pants and just being trying to look sexy in general? Like I have a skinny and straight body and very small boobs but I do wear push up bras to make them look bigger and more enhanced.

Yeah it attracts them but bare in mind you dont want to look easy or guys will stay well clear of you.

Also if you think you look "sexy" anyways then why try to over do it with skintight pants and push up bras. The one thing guys for the majority like, is an honest, good looking girl who doesnt try to hide their insecurities or their character.
karl pilkington
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you want guys just talk to them if they fancy you they will respond.
Advertisement
Precious Illusions
Report 1 month ago
Are you asking if being sexy attracts guys?

Yes, I would imagine so.
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Are you asking if being sexy attracts guys?

Yes, I would imagine so.
https://external-content.duckduckgo....gif&f=1&nofb=1
Advertisement
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would be very surprised if being sexy, didn't attract guys.
But are they the right type of guys?
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What in earth does that mean?
Advertisement
username5176010
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yep. defo would but i'd only think of smashing not dating as your literally dressing like a th*t
username5176010
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
your an anomaly or gay. it would turn any straight man on.
Advertisement
karelina
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tempboy16)
yep. defo would but i'd only think of smashing not dating as your literally dressing like a th*t
She's literally dressing the way most girls dress.
username5176010
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by karelina)
She's literally dressing the way most girls dress.
nah mate most girls dont go flaunting their ***s
Advertisement
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can imagine it would attract some guys, but would it be for the right purpose? If you're looking for a genuine relationship then it probably isn't the best way to go about it imo.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago

I mean feel free to drop your @
Advertisement
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago

wow so this is the society that we live in. sis your a human being not an object, why are you defining your worth according to how guys view your body. ik im gna get hate from saying this but we as women need to gain more self respect for ourselves rather than dehumanizing ourselves in this manner [your more than your body]. okay have a nice day thought i should just say this since no one else was...
emily_000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
wow so this is the society that we live in. sis your a human being not an object, why are you defining your worth according to how guys view your body. ik im gna get hate from saying this but we as women need to gain more self respect for ourselves rather than dehumanizing ourselves in this manner [your more than your body]. okay have a nice day thought i should just say this since no one else was...
omg pls stop. I dress like that and there is nothing wrong with it.
Last edited by emily_000; 1 month ago
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
What in earth does that mean?
It's the girl way of saying 'I'm a nice guy!'

OP - One persons sexy is another persons trashy, you never know.
Old Skool Freak
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
I would be very surprised if being sexy, didn't attract guys.
But are they the right type of guys?
This is very true.

Assuming you've got at least an average body, then yes, dressing in a "sexy" way is likely to get the cute guys to notice you. However, please remember that The Whole World notices all the beautiful & sexy men and women out there.

What I'm getting at, is that as well as those cute guys you like, you're also likely to get attention from the less desirable types... For example, the lairy builder "Alrite luv" types; the weirdo / stalker types; the "Dirty old men"; and the idiots who think that any girl who flashes a bit of cleavage is a complete sl*t. Are you comfortable dealing with all these types of guys as well?

If it helps, the male equivalent is that if a guy wants to be a "He-Man" or a "Pretty-Boy", as well as the girls swooning at them, they have to also put up with a fair share of guys who are also interested (I think anyone who's a gym regular will know what I mean here lol) . That's the problem, it's a package deal and unfortunately you can't pick & choose who finds you attractive. If someone could design the perfect outfit that would make the desirable guys fall at your feet, but everyone else would be indifferent, then that designer would be very very rich and head-hunted by every major designer label out there.
Last edited by Old Skool Freak; 1 month ago
Advertisement
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
It's the girl way of saying 'I'm a nice guy!'

OP - One persons sexy is another persons trashy, you never know.
:laugh: exactly
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you really sound like a muslim girl tbh..
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tempboy16)
your an anomaly or gay. it would turn any straight man on.
Or sarcastic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (298)
34.17%
No (574)
65.83%

Watched Threads