Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Iv just had my interview for St marys teaching college in Belfast and will have my fitness assessment in the next few weeks for the Primary teaching with PE.Does anyone know what the test is made up of?
markova21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi. Sorry I can't help with your question. But do you know of any students already there? I know St. Mary's doesn't have its own accommodation. Does everyone go straight into a privately rented flat in the Holylands/on the Falls Road from the first year? Have you heard of anyone at St. Mary's living in Stran Halls? Thanks.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by markova21)
Hi. Sorry I can't help with your question. But do you know of any students already there? I know St. Mary's doesn't have its own accommodation. Does everyone go straight into a privately rented flat in the Holylands/on the Falls Road from the first year? Have you heard of anyone at St. Mary's living in Stran Halls? Thanks.
Hii st marys is part of queens so you can go into halls through queens accommodation or you could rent privately or get a house
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (232)
61.05%
No (79)
20.79%
Not sure (69)
18.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise