If I sit my A levels in another country will my uni receive them?

Watch
ClayJensen817
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
You know like when you get your A level grades on results day, your firm uni already has them and they make a decision? Is this the same for CIE A levels sat in another country say India? Or do we have to tell the uni what grades we got?
Admit-One
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
CIE A-Levels are reported automatically to UCAS. You don't have to send them in.

You should only contact the Uni if there is no decision on Track on results day.
ClayJensen817
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
CIE A-Levels are reported automatically to UCAS. You don't have to send them in.

You should only contact the Uni if there is no decision on Track on results day.
Okay, how do I apply through clearing if Im in another country tho? I cant make calls obviously. Im a local student but due to my circumstances am in another country
Admit-One
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ClayJensen817)
Okay, how do I apply through clearing if Im in another country tho? I cant make calls obviously. Im a local student but due to my circumstances am in another country
You’ll need to find a way of calling internationally if you’re out of the country. Although you can refer yourself to a Uni online via UCAS during Clearing, it’s not likely to be considered unless you’ve spoken to them and received a verbal offer first.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (147)
15.61%
Uncertainty around my education (155)
16.45%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (89)
9.45%
Isolating with family (65)
6.9%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (34)
3.61%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (83)
8.81%
Loneliness (95)
10.08%
Financial worries (40)
4.25%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (85)
9.02%
Exposure to negative news/social media (64)
6.79%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (85)
9.02%

Watched Threads