The Student Room Group

Food Tech GCSE

Hi there! For my GCSE’s I’m taking maths, English lit, English lang, biology, chemistry, physics, and Spanish (have to take a language!). That leaves me with two extra options. So for anyone that has taken food tech, pls could you specify if it’s easy or hard, is there a lot to learn, is it fun and can you get good grades easily?! Thanks! (EDIT: AQA)
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
I'm currently in yr 11 and for me, ft is the easiest subject I am currently doing for my pervious mocks I didn't,t revise and I got an 8 and a 9 so I would recommend you to take it.
There isn't a lot to learn and the exams are just testing you on simple things that you should most likely already know.
But the course work is the only hard thing about the subject if you do aqa you have to do 2 course works.
Reply 2
Original post by ravenn21
I'm currently in yr 11 and for me, ft is the easiest subject I am currently doing for my pervious mocks I didn't,t revise and I got an 8 and a 9 so I would recommend you to take it.
There isn't a lot to learn and the exams are just testing you on simple things that you should most likely already know.
But the course work is the only hard thing about the subject if you do aqa you have to do 2 course works.

Thanks for replying so quickly! Your a true helper!

Quick Reply

Latest