Do guys like women with belly fat?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m a size 16 and am 5”5. I have fat a bit of fat on my stomach and some extra on my thighs. I also have stretch marks and cellulite. I’m very self-conscious about my body and if men will like me... so please tell me what you think?..
thanks x
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Some do, some don't.
Dating preferences vary between guys.
Many guys prefer to focus on a woman's personality and others only date a specific physical type.
A few have fetishes about things like feet or fat and ignore almost everything else.

I think you are looking at dating from the wrong angle.
Your focus should be on what you like, who you are interested in dating and the type of relationship that you want.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
Some will and some won't. I'm a chubby lass and can't say I've really struggled in terms of dating but you won't be everyone's cuppa tea.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a size 16 and am 5”5. I have fat a bit of fat on my stomach and some extra on my thighs. I also have stretch marks and cellulite. I’m very self-conscious about my body and if men will like me... so please tell me what you think?..
thanks x
I find it ok but prefer someone with a little less I'd say. In any case, other features can make you more physically attractive. For instance PL below said she has blue eyes on another thread, and most guys are suckers for eyes, so she has no problems...
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Some will and some won't. I'm a chubby lass and can't say I've really struggled in terms of dating but you won't be everyone's cuppa tea.
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
All down to the individual, and there taste, some will some wont.
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
While I don't find outright fatness attractive, my ideal woman would probably have a little bit of a belly.
username5176010
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
idk although i'd want a gym girl its unrealistic she'll always have a flat stomach. same way girls wont like their man to always have chiseled 8 packs.
Precious Illusions
Report 1 month ago
I find it ok but prefer someone with a little less I'd say. In any case, other features can make you more physically attractive. For instance PL below said she has blue eyes on another thread, and most guys are suckers for eyes, so she has no problems...
Dunno what my eye colour has to do with that though. My eyes could be uggo. :lol: I like brown eyes best so blue eyes wouldn't stand out as much to me :dontknow: but I do agree that if you have a pretty face or nice features then some belly fat may not matter so much.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Dunno what my eye colour has to do with that though. My eyes could be uggo. :lol: I like brown eyes best so blue eyes wouldn't stand out as much to me :dontknow: but I do agree that if you have a pretty face or nice features then some belly fat may not matter so much.
Never met anyone with ugly blue eyes tbh, it is not a common eye colour worldwide...
MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i hope one day you stop seeking validation and love yourself unconditionally.
Precious Illusions
Report 1 month ago
Never met anyone with ugly blue eyes tbh, it is not a common eye colour worldwide...
True enough. I just much prefer brown eyes :laugh:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tempboy16)
idk although i'd want a gym girl its unrealistic she'll always have a flat stomach. same way girls wont like their man to always have chiseled 8 packs.
I work out the gym 4 times a week and have lost loads of weight but I still have a tummy so I get what your saying
Anonymous #1
True enough. I just much prefer brown eyes :laugh:
I have brown eyes lol
username5176010
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I work out the gym 4 times a week and have lost loads of weight but I still have a tummy so I get what your saying
ye no biggie you can easily lose it compared to say a non gym girl. besides you've probs got cake to substitute for it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (22)
70.97%
No (4)
12.9%
Not sure (5)
16.13%

Watched Threads