Isra.m08
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
just want to know what studying medicine is like at Lancaster ?? and the University as a whole
DGeorge13
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Isra.m08)
just want to know what studying medicine is like at Lancaster ?? and the University as a whole
I mean this is the link to the module catalogue year 1 from the internet which might give you some insight : http://www.lusi.lancaster.ac.uk/Cour...ourseId=017374
Have you looked if you can find any blogs by students at the uni or med school?
Depending on where you are at with applying the prospectus of the uni may be good
Isra.m08
Rep:
?
Thank you for the link and I’ve watched most of the universities videos on YouTube, I’m coming to the university every Saturday in March for this medicine scheme held by the university so I should get more info then
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello,
I don't study medicine but I'm happy to answer any questions you have about the university in general!
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Isra.m08
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Hello,
I don't study medicine but I'm happy to answer any questions you have about the university in general!
Charlotte
Hi
So I know the campus is quite isolated does that bother you ? And also as there are 8 colleges how do you decide which one to be with ??
Thankyou
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi
So I know the campus is quite isolated does that bother you ? And also as there are 8 colleges how do you decide which one to be with ??
Thankyou
Hello,
The campus has everything on it really! There's loads of bars, shops, places to eat and all the normal university facilities. I currently live in town and it takes about 15 minutes to get to campus - the bus connections are pretty good so it's easy to get to and from town, including a free bus to Sainsbury's on a Wednesday.
In terms of colleges, if you decide what type of accommodation you want first that will narrow down your options. Then you can have a look at the college website and Facebook pages and maybe a map to see if you want college near the centre of campus or the edge etc. In all honestly it doesn't matter too much so just focus on the kind of accommodation you want!
Charlotte
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (305)
34.27%
No (585)
65.73%

Watched Threads