ClayJensen817
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone taking Maths, Physics or Economics this June 2020? Would you like to be study buddies?
Han Sun
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am taking math and economics love to have a study buddy!
ClayJensen817
Rep:
?
(Original post by Han Sun)
I am taking math and economics love to have a study buddy!
Yay! CIE right?
Han Sun
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ClayJensen817)
Yay! CIE right?
Yep! Glad to meet you I sent my Skype links
ClayJensen817
Rep:
?
(Original post by Han Sun)
Yep! Glad to meet you I sent my Skype links
I texted you thank you!
ClayJensen817
Rep:
?
anyone sitting Physics?
alihus07
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone taking Maths, Physics or Economics this June 2020? Would you like to be study buddies?
im taking maths p3, is yours 3/2 paper?
ClayJensen817
Rep:
?
(Original post by alihus07)
im taking maths p3, is yours 3/2 paper?
Yes! It is indeed!
alihus07
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes! It is indeed!
how do u revise? and what is your aim grade? and if u dont mind what was your as grade
ClayJensen817
Rep:
?
how do u revise? and what is your aim grade? and if u dont mind what was your as grade
I do past papers and answer questions from topics I am weak in. I realised I am very good with the content however I rush and dont read the question properly. I didnt sit AS. I am sitting AS and A2 together
alihus07
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I do past papers and answer questions from topics I am weak in. I realised I am very good with the content however I rush and dont read the question properly. I didnt sit AS. I am sitting AS and A2 together
oh ok, im doing topic specific questions now. shall we make like a whatsapp maths revision group?
/
/
ClayJensen817
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
oh ok, im doing topic specific questions now. shall we make like a whatsapp maths revision group?
/
/
I am not comfortable giving out my number but we definitely can make a snapchat or skype kinda group for CIE A level maths students. I wont mind that.
alihus07
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I am not comfortable giving out my number but we definitely can make a snapchat or skype kinda group for CIE A level maths students. I wont mind that.
yeah i understand, i dont have snapchat lets just make a an insta one, here is mine : alihus07. ngl im happy i found people who do this examboard as most people do aqa or edexcel lol
ClayJensen817
Rep:
?
yeah i understand, i dont have snapchat lets just make a an insta one, here is mine : alihus07. ngl im happy i found people who do this examboard as most people do aqa or edexcel lol
heyyy... I cant really do instagram sorry, it isnt good for me haha... but I can do skype
alihus07
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
heyyy... I cant really do instagram sorry, it isnt good for me haha... but I can do skype
Ok I sent u my skype
ClayJensen817
Rep:
?
Ok I sent u my skype
I got back to you
ibby68
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Currently studying edexcel maths A level but am considering switching to CIE because it’s more convenient,because of the fact that the AS counts, Oct exams etc. If any of you have done other exam boards for gcse how different is it and how much more difficult is it? Any help would be great because I’m considering switching to cie and doing the AS this Nov. Thanks I’m advance.
ibby68
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
In*
ClayJensen817
Rep:
?
(Original post by ibby68)
Currently studying edexcel maths A level but am considering switching to CIE because it’s more convenient,because of the fact that the AS counts, Oct exams etc. If any of you have done other exam boards for gcse how different is it and how much more difficult is it? Any help would be great because I’m considering switching to cie and doing the AS this Nov. Thanks I’m advance.
honestly, CIE has harder content but the questions are just so straight forward and repetitive that I would actually suggest it to everyone I know. I sat Edexcel A levels and I got CCDD now I am about to sit CIE A levels. Honestly its the best
ibby68
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
honestly, CIE has harder content but the questions are just so straight forward and repetitive that I would actually suggest it to everyone I know. I sat Edexcel A levels and I got CCDD now I am about to sit CIE A levels. Honestly its the best
Would you think it’s feasible to learn the AS and sit it in October coming from a grade 6 maths student who’s done a bit of As from edexel? Thanks by the way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (65)
61.32%
No (41)
38.68%

Watched Threads