The Student Room Group

People in the street laughing at me for no reason

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Treetop321
That's the keyword, "could". You seem to be unable to accept that it is only "could".

Is the pope Catholic? Could be, might not be but could be in all probability.
Original post by Sabertooth
Is the pope Catholic? Could be, might not be but could be in all probability.

You are clearly paranoid though. You are unable to even listen to any other possibility.
You are clearly paranoid though. You are unable to even listen to any other possibility.

It's not paranoid to acknowledge that people are laughing at me. It's simply realistic. I'd be delusional to agree with you; ignoring the truth.
Original post by Sabertooth
It's not paranoid to acknowledge that people are laughing at me. It's simply realistic. I'd be delusional to agree with you; ignoring the truth.

How do you KNOW that though?
How do you KNOW that though?

Ok, well it's like having a wound on your thigh. You notice it's not healing for a long time, then it hurts a lot and is turning black. The doctor says this could be necrosis BUT it might not be. You, and the doc, are still going to treat it like it's necrotic just to be safe. Or I could go home, put a plaster on it and get on with my life - ignoring the problem which then obviously gets a lot worse.
Original post by Anonymous
idk only explanation is that your just clapped af.

Ignore this person, this people laughing at you are sad little people
*These*
Reply 67
Just seen this thread which I posted a year ago. I talked about my problem and eventually a I learnt not to give a shot about what anyone thinks of me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending