Hazeltowns
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone know what the nightlife is like in Chester? I'm walking around now and everything seems to be closed
Emily_B
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hazeltowns)
Does anyone know what the nightlife is like in Chester? I'm walking around now and everything seems to be closed
...tried any of the pubs? They're all open til 11. (Where in Chester were you as the place has silly numbers of pubs!)
Last edited by Emily_B; 1 year ago
TudorPlace
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there,
We have a link on our website https://freshstudentliving.co.uk/201...-for-students/ with some hints and tips for student nightlife in Chester.
Hope that helps
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Hazeltowns we may be bias but we think there's a lot to do in Chester regarding nightlife! There is something for every type of person. Whether you prefer a quiet drink at a local pub, cocktail bars with friends, or dancing until morning in a nightclub. Chester has several options for each. I would say that no matter what you like to do, your drink preference, or music taste & so on, there will be somewhere in Chester that will meet your requirements, and on the off-chance that there isn't, the major cities of Manchester & Liverpool are only a train ride away! - Charlie
elliegrace97
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello,

I've been a student at Chester now for 3 years, going into my final year in September. The nightlife is good if you're not looking for a university that hasn't got a lot of choice. There's two main clubs, Rosies and Cruise, if you count of the wall as a club then that's three. It can get very busy at weekends and when racing events happen. The student uni bar is good too. Most pubs shut around 11 during the week but weekend they can be open slightly later.

Honestly, I enjoy it though more to do with the company that you have around you. So, if you're going into your first year/second year try socalising .

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Ellie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (151)
43.77%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (40)
11.59%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.12%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
20.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
9.86%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.8%

Watched Threads