The Student Room Group

Higher Human Biology Assignment Citations

Beside the internet data, I need to provide a citation (not a reference). I need to cite right beside the internet data and reference at the end of the report. I’m wondering what is the best way to provide a citation?
My teacher is a marker for SQA - she said at the bottom of underlying biology you put SOURCE 1 and after the in the rent graph you put SOURCE 2 and the dates you read both of them (like Feb 2020) then at the very end of the report you put SOURCE 1 - (something like Higher Human Biology Notes (your school or whoever published them) and then SOURCE 2 - and your link
Reply 2
Okay great! And what if I used more than one source in the underlying biology? (I used two websites and one textbook)

Do I put little numbers in beside the extracts or just source 1, etc at the end of the underlying biology?
Original post by alishakowol
Okay great! And what if I used more than one source in the underlying biology? (I used two websites and one textbook)

Do I put little numbers in beside the extracts or just source 1, etc at the end of the underlying biology?

I think you could yes, I have my notes, and will possibly link BBC bitesize as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending