Girlfriend problems what do I do?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So about a month ago now, my girlfriend asked me for a ‘break’ so she could focus on her exams. I then realised it was just a break from me. So I told her I knew and we broke up. A few days later she begged me back. I took her. And then a few days after that we broke up again. She had a rebound, and after a week or so she broke up with him to be with me. She begged me back again and I took her. But things just went wrong. She met the rebound and lied about seeing him when I confronted her. She went to a club and got off with another guy. I missed her so much and I asked her if we could work things out. We got back together and I realised the true problem was that she didn’t want to commit so I suggested a open relationship. She said she was just scared to ask for one and that it will work for both of us. We started it. But then she admitted the guy she has been snapping is first on her list. And she wants to get off with him. She’s talking to him more than me, she’s telling him all her personal things and he’s telling her personal things. He’s told her he wants a chance to pull her and on a night out he kept rejecting girls coz all he could think about was her. Anyways I just feel like they’re catching feelings and I’m gonna be left hurt rlly bad but I can’t say anything because we’re in a open relationship.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
An open relationship is usually just the beginning of the end.

Let go of this girl for good. She's clinging to you out of habit. You're just her security blanket while she plays the field to find your replacement. Once she finds that person she will let you go. Don't stand for that. End it, block her number, take some time.to heal and then when you're ready get out there and find someone new.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If I let go is there any chance she will come back to me? If I call the shots we have a break for a month and then do the no contact rule for 30 days. Would that work or not because she is trying to play the field
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So about a month ago now, my girlfriend asked me for a ‘break’ so she could focus on her exams. I then realised it was just a break from me. So I told her I knew and we broke up. A few days later she begged me back. I took her. And then a few days after that we broke up again. She had a rebound, and after a week or so she broke up with him to be with me. She begged me back again and I took her. But things just went wrong. She met the rebound and lied about seeing him when I confronted her. She went to a club and got off with another guy. I missed her so much and I asked her if we could work things out. We got back together and I realised the true problem was that she didn’t want to commit so I suggested a open relationship. She said she was just scared to ask for one and that it will work for both of us. We started it. But then she admitted the guy she has been snapping is first on her list. And she wants to get off with him. She’s talking to him more than me, she’s telling him all her personal things and he’s telling her personal things. He’s told her he wants a chance to pull her and on a night out he kept rejecting girls coz all he could think about was her. Anyways I just feel like they’re catching feelings and I’m gonna be left hurt rlly bad but I can’t say anything because we’re in a open relationship.
This is not a good relationship - break up with her and find someone who won't toss you aside every two minutes.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
An open relationship always has problems like this
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If I let go is there any chance she will come back to me? If I call the shots we have a break for a month and then do the no contact rule for 30 days. Would that work or not because she is trying to play the field
She might chase you at first but honestly no matter what you do this girl is never going to commit to you or respect you. You're better off finding someone new rather than continuing to be this girls doormat. That new person will make you realise just how terribly this girl currently treats you.
Jack Trolan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
She might chase you at first but honestly no matter what you do this girl is never going to commit to you or respect you. You're better off finding someone new rather than continuing to be this girls doormat. That new person will make you realise just how terribly this girl currently treats you.
Agree
Last edited by Jack Trolan; 1 month ago
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jack Trolan)
I’m struggling to move on. I don’t want anyone but her
Cut her out of your life entirely. Don't allow her to contact you and don't check her social media. You'll get over her faster than you think. Within a few weeks time you'll realise just how badly this girl treats you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (258)
33.86%
No (504)
66.14%

Watched Threads