What did your bedroom look like as a child?

Watch
FemaleinDress
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
The earliest one I remember was bunk beds with my sister and then later two single beds.
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A child's bedroom?
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
Lmao my childhood bedroom is still the same tbh. Single bed, purple wardrobe and chest of drawers. Small TV that still plays VHS tapes. Shelves full of teddies and Sylvanian families. Purple and green flowery wallpaper.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Lmao my childhood bedroom is still the same tbh. Single bed, purple wardrobe and chest of drawers. Small TV that still plays VHS tapes. Shelves full of teddies and Sylvanian families. Purple and green flowery wallpaper.
Sounds dreadful
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Name:  b0c280116b55adbbf7c2d84adb565f5d.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  58.6 KB
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Rabbit Family?
lazerbeem
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Groovy chick everywhere. One of those fibre optic synthetic light things. Small TV with a VHS player. Box of barbies and barbie clothes. Playmobil.
Precious Illusions
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
Sounds dreadful
Lmao it's a typical young girls room. (So yes dreadful)
(Original post by Reality Check)
Rabbit Family?
I had both the grey and white rabbit family 🐰
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Incredibly small and cluttered. Mine was a bunk bed with me older sister lmao and messy my bike took up a lot of room. To be perfectly honest I can't remember the decor and I do that on purpose. It'll hurt too much to remember it.
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It was Cooking Apple Green from Farrow & Ball, massive room in a Georgian manor house.
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A bunk bed of which I alternated between the top and bottom. Duvet was football related, England I think it was. TV, shelves to hold all my vidya games, a cupboard with a bunch of random stuff in and superhero posters on the wall.
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Typical girlie bedroom, with feminine colours, large fitted mirror fronted wardrobes with sliding doors, TV,
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Small. Captain's bed. Don't remember much else
Last edited by gjd800; 1 month ago
Other_Owl
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Full of toys, a tv which curved out, a bunk bed and had a GameCube. Thats all I can remember.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well the first bedroom that I had that I can remember was a small box room, nothing in it except for some draws which I had clothes in. The wallpaper was beige. My door also had a lock on it when I was a child, my parents used to lock me in at night, I guess that explains why I am now.

My younger brother’s room was so much bigger, he had all the toys and his room was brightly coloured, most of my clothes were actually in his room. He even had a bunk bed in his room but my parents still kept us separated.
Last edited by Greywolftwo; 1 month ago
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Purple and pink with black metal bunk beds and Groovy Chick bed sheets.

Oh and a pink TV.
Kittyboy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It was a room with a view.

noortahir_Yr10
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FemaleinDress)
The earliest one I remember was bunk beds with my sister and then later two single beds.
Godd I remember mine so well. I had a bunk bed, of those princess castle type. My walls were pink and I had a massive wardrobe, play kitchen and dressing up table. My whole room was pink and white. One of my walls was pink glitter and the rest were shades of pink. On the ceiling my dad got someone to paint like a night sky scene.

And now, I got two oak beds, one for my sister and one for me, two carved wooden book shelves, white dressing table, and a massive mirror. I know have white walls and and me and my sister have separate room for our clothes and stuff so like a walk in wardrobe, but not connected to our room if that makes sense.
lazerbeem
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rum Ham)
Purple and pink with black metal bunk beds and Groovy Chick bed sheets.

Oh and a pink TV.
I approve of groovy chick
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (43)
46.74%
No, they should still go ahead (21)
22.83%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (28)
30.43%

Watched Threads