Help needed on going with friends

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
So basically my friends want me to go somewhere to eat with them and my mum won’t let me because she strict. Is there a way I could without her knowing. I was thinking that she lets me go to the library so me and my brother could go to the library and then I could go with my friends. Would that work? If so, how much time is usually spent in a library so I can spend that time with my friends?
Many thanks
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,
So basically my friends want me to go somewhere to eat with them and my mum won’t let me because she strict. Is there a way I could without her knowing. I was thinking that she lets me go to the library so me and my brother could go to the library and then I could go with my friends. Would that work? If so, how much time is usually spent in a library so I can spend that time with my friends?
Many thanks
Or should i just ask her?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
You could say you’re having a study date with friends but you can stay studying in a library for hours just depends on when it closes find a library near you check when it closes and then come home a little while after it does ( depends on how far away you live from the library )
Anonymous #1
You could say you’re having a study date with friends but you can stay studying in a library for hours just depends on when it closes find a library near you check when it closes and then come home a little while after it does ( depends on how far away you live from the library )
She wouldn’t believe that cos I never go to the library for study dates that’s too fishy. I live pretty close to the library. Do you think me and my brother could go to the library and then I could should go with my friends for a bit would that be alright. People usually spend an hour in the library soooo?
Anonymous #1
You could say you’re having a study date with friends but you can stay studying in a library for hours just depends on when it closes find a library near you check when it closes and then come home a little while after it does ( depends on how far away you live from the library
The problem is solved she said yes I just asked her I was worrying for nothing lol just have to ask my dad!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.58%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
14%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (136)
33.42%

Watched Threads