Efenn
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I’ve just handed in a 60/120credit submission for university. However I feel as though I messed up the second half of my course work. My stepdad just passed away due to increased implications with his lung cancer in the pass month and I’ve found it rather hard over the past month to manage not to mention having to attend the funeral 4 days before my submission!mu question is should I wait to see what I’ve got then contact exceptional factors or just contact them now?
SweetLikeSugar12
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Efenn)
Hi I’ve just handed in a 60/120credit submission for university. However I feel as though I messed up the second half of my course work. My stepdad just passed away due to increased implications with his lung cancer in the pass month and I’ve found it rather hard over the past month to manage not to mention having to attend the funeral 4 days before my submission!mu question is should I wait to see what I’ve got then contact exceptional factors or just contact them now?
Hi,

I’m really sorry for your loss.

I do think you should apply for exceptional circumstances as soon as possible. If you’re still unsure then maybe speak to your tutor or supervisor and see what they say?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (21)
45.65%
No, they should still go ahead (11)
23.91%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (14)
30.43%

Watched Threads