No not at all
TimotheeLaurie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by wannabeDr2020)
No not at all
you sure? im in year 11 and i got 5s and 6s and im aimin for 8s and 9s in my gcses. Now do you think someone like me can do a levels and get A*s in bio, chem and psy?
wannabeDr2020
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TimotheeLaurie)
you sure? im in year 11 and i got 5s and 6s and im aimin for 8s and 9s in my gcses. Now do you think someone like me can do a levels and get A*s in bio, chem and psy?
I didn’t do v well in my mocks and then did really well in the real thing it’s just about hard work tbh. I don’t know anything about psychology but biology a level isn’t difficult content it’s more about staying on top of everything cos there’s loads of content and then chemistry is difficult to get ur head around to begin with and it’s toigh but you just have to practice lots and ask teachers for help. What uni degree do u wanna do?
BigBoysUnited
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, it's all about hard work and revision. All the information you need is in a text book. Learn it, memorise it, apply it correctly using good exam technique and you'll do very well. There's a lot to learn and can sometimes get complex, but dont let it put you off.As long as you work hard and stay disciplined it'll be hard to badly.At the end of the day though, it all comes down to you. How hard you work, how much revision you do, it's all your decision. No one elses.
TimotheeLaurie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
wannabeDr2020 i think medicine. Tbh, im so unsure about my future and im really scared.
wannabeDr2020
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TimotheeLaurie)
wannabeDr2020 i think medicine. Tbh, im so unsure about my future and im really scared.
No need to be scared you’re in year 11. Just work hard for GCSEs right now and get some good grades. Even if they don’t go amazing but are decent you can still go to med school you just have to look at entry requirements for different unis as some don’t really care about GCSEs as long as you meet a minimum threshold
WillOstler
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Being smart does help, nobody’s going to disagree with that. But anyone can succeed with A levels if they put the required effort in and don’t doss about for the 2 years
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (18)
78.26%
No (3)
13.04%
Not sure (2)
8.7%

Watched Threads