I feel so alone .

Watch
Larsa8N9
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
No matter how many people I talk to ( and I talk to a lot of people ) it’s not enough and I still end up feeling so alone and left out . Sure, some of those people show me a kind side and a caring one , but I still believe that none of those people are honest and probably just do this because they are sweet or trying to get something . I lost trust in people long time ago, through many painful situations I got myself into . One of the very big reason I don’t trust people as I did before ( well I actually I still hope I will magically have real friends among the people I talk to but I still know they don’t give any **** about me whatsoever even if they pretend ) so one of the incidents was when I trusted a person so much with my problems and considered them my helping hand, suddenly ignored me like I didn’t even existed ! They ghosted me in real life. They didn’t even give me a second to say hello they just looked straight into my eyes and asked “ what’s your name “ and walked and ran away !!!.... I mean, after that I saw everyone as a trash and I still think , no matter how bad this thought sounds that people only are good for money and for their advantage. Like if I wasn’t in this family I am in , knowing my parents very well, they would trash talk about me like they bully me in real life but this time actually don’t give a **** because, I am not their daughter . Maybe they only care because of their “ reputation “ . And although I still think they love me , I just think it’s not true love because I always see myself being hated if I was some other girl like my mom talks about . Heck they bully me being their daughter . I am the type of person that loves to socialize, idk if I don’t socialize, it’s kind of very boring . I can survive alone and I enjoy being alone doing my activities, but no matter how much I remind myself that people are trash and none of the people around me are real people who genuinely care about my existence, I still end up talking and joking around . I can’t seem to stop because I feel so so sad if I don’t , around people . But the thought that I see everyone around me as absolutely money hungry and only really care about materialistic stuff, I feel like I don’t want any humans around me . I don’t trust anyone , but yet I do and I get disappointed when I see myself not getting anywhere with anyone . I be sitting with bunch of people who call me lovely names and act like I am their “ friend “ yet not friendly enough to be shared one of their dozen secrets they share and laugh at without me knowing . And when I ask what’s up , everyone and literally ( everyone else in my life ) either sees me as childish and immature or doesn’t trust me enough to tell me anything . They always dismiss the topic . I am told I give vibes of a trustful person And and I seem “ innocent “ but oh well, I think not and I am a joke . And really this is pathetic, if you don’t trust me enough why bother to talk to me when I clearly try to cut you out? That’s just stupid . But yet again, I still feel lonely and de attachment from everyone . I feel so left out, I just feel like I am worth nothing to nobody . I am always used to being ignored , left out , bullied and trusting the wrong people then get hurt when they don’t actually care about me .
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Larsa8N9)
I feel so left out, I just feel like I am worth nothing to nobody .
Well reading what you wrote, I figure that means you are literally worth something to somebody...even if it was the longest post ever to come to the realisation.

Larsa8N9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Spanx)
Well reading what you wrote, I figure that means you are literally worth something to somebody...even if it was the longest post ever to come to the realisation.

Aww 😍 you are adorable af .
Thank you .
Actually, I don’t think so... I still feel so sad and alone but this really helps a lot ngl💕
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Aww 😍 you are adorable af .
Thank you .
Actually, I don’t think so... I still feel so sad and alone but this really helps a lot ngl💕
That lil Larsa is the power of double negatives! Always a positive in there somewhere if you look hard enough.

:jumphug:
Bigbelyrudegyal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
First I have a suggestion for you: do the 16 personality test and find out what one you are it’s crazy accurate I’m not even joking. Once you do that, read about it, watch YouTube videos made by YouTubers of your personality type and it can help you feel understood and not alone in the sense that there are other people who know exactly how you feel. I have felt the same as you are right now, sometimes I still do. I’m 15 btw i dont know how old you are. But what I’d also suggest is that you should try and remind yourself that you are you and all the good things about you and in this society, not everyone is awake enough to see who the good, real people really are. So just hang in there, don’t become a people pleaser, try speaking to new people and just know that you’re special.
mon166
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I wanna let you know that the same thing happens to me, you’re definitely not the only one! I really understand, but whoever that person was that ghosted u in real life is a real waste of time. There’s so many idiots in the world, and they’re just one of the very many. However, whenever sometimes people act like this with me, I start wonder whether I have done anything wrong. I track back and try to recall. Most of the time, it’s people being stupid. But sometimes I realise that maybe something I did had caused this behaviour and I then try act upon it. It’s worth giving it ago! You may even find you’ve don’t absolutely nothing!😂 also a reminder about your parents, they love u. I know they do. I have a friend who tells me her mums horrible to her, and compares her to everyone. About how that girls smarter, or wears nice clothes. She tells me all sorts! But what my friend doesn’t see, but what I can see, is her mom does it for the betterment of her. Despite her mother being a harsh one, the amount of love she has for my friend and 2 other children is unbelievable ! It may not seem like it, as it’s shown harshly, but me being able to read In between lines, o know she truly loves her daughters and son. They may not be your real parents, but they raised you. And I learned a new word today from the new movie “To All The Boys I Loved Before 2”, the word is Chong. It means when you aren’t really on good terms with a person, but you have an emotional bond with them. Which always leaves you a softer spot in their heart. Anyways, never let the world change your bubbly personality. We need people like you to save this misery
Yiv87rfj
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No matter how many people I talk to ( and I talk to a lot of people ) it’s not enough and I still end up feeling so alone and left out . Sure, some of those people show me a kind side and a caring one , but I still believe that none of those people are honest and probably just do this because they are sweet or trying to get something . I lost trust in people long time ago, through many painful situations I got myself into . One of the very big reason I don’t trust people as I did before ( well I actually I still hope I will magically have real friends among the people I talk to but I still know they don’t give any **** about me whatsoever even if they pretend ) so one of the incidents was when I trusted a person so much with my problems and considered them my helping hand, suddenly ignored me like I didn’t even existed ! They ghosted me in real life. They didn’t even give me a second to say hello they just looked straight into my eyes and asked “ what’s your name “ and walked and ran away !!!.... I mean, after that I saw everyone as a trash and I still think , no matter how bad this thought sounds that people only are good for money and for their advantage. Like if I wasn’t in this family I am in , knowing my parents very well, they would trash talk about me like they bully me in real life but this time actually don’t give a **** because, I am not their daughter . Maybe they only care because of their “ reputation “ . And although I still think they love me , I just think it’s not true love because I always see myself being hated if I was some other girl like my mom talks about . Heck they bully me being their daughter . I am the type of person that loves to socialize, idk if I don’t socialize, it’s kind of very boring . I can survive alone and I enjoy being alone doing my activities, but no matter how much I remind myself that people are trash and none of the people around me are real people who genuinely care about my existence, I still end up talking and joking around . I can’t seem to stop because I feel so so sad if I don’t , around people . But the thought that I see everyone around me as absolutely money hungry and only really care about materialistic stuff, I feel like I don’t want any humans around me . I don’t trust anyone , but yet I do and I get disappointed when I see myself not getting anywhere with anyone . I be sitting with bunch of people who call me lovely names and act like I am their “ friend “ yet not friendly enough to be shared one of their dozen secrets they share and laugh at without me knowing . And when I ask what’s up , everyone and literally ( everyone else in my life ) either sees me as childish and immature or doesn’t trust me enough to tell me anything . They always dismiss the topic . I am told I give vibes of a trustful person And and I seem “ innocent “ but oh well, I think not and I am a joke . And really this is pathetic, if you don’t trust me enough why bother to talk to me when I clearly try to cut you out? That’s just stupid . But yet again, I still feel lonely and de attachment from everyone . I feel so left out, I just feel like I am worth nothing to nobody . I am always used to being ignored , left out , bullied and trusting the wrong people then get hurt when they don’t actually care about me .
Hey man i used to feel really bad too and alone i still sometimes feel like that but ifk it just gets better over time if u want we can be friends😁 we can add each othrr on here or something
Kittyboy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Learn to live with yourself. With all of your edge now, you could cut yourself. Just chill out. Get a hobby.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (43)
46.74%
No, they should still go ahead (21)
22.83%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (28)
30.43%

Watched Threads