Insecure about my Butt

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am starting to get really insecure about my butt size which I think is ridiculous but I just can’t help it...
It’s not flat but it’s not big either and I just don’t want people to find me unattractive because I don’t have a huge butt :/
Blueclueless
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am starting to get really insecure about my butt size which I think is ridiculous but I just can’t help it...
It’s not flat but it’s not big either and I just don’t want people to find me unattractive because I don’t have a huge butt :/
Honestly not that many people do find bug butts attractive. But if you wanna make it bigger I recommend thigh exercises, squats and the like
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A nice butt is a nice thing to have but it's not a bad thing if a woman doesn't have one - and most women don't. It's just not a good thing.
MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Social media makes you think that having a big butt is so important to everyone, it’s really not. No one will think anything at all unless you’re bum is freakishly flat to the point it’s gone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (329)
34.63%
No (621)
65.37%

Watched Threads