SomaliPirate123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Is there any point in making notes from cgp revision guides.
cinderella1204
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by SomaliPirate123)
Is there any point in making notes from cgp revision guides.
I would say yes - that's what I do backed up with a bit deeper knowledge from BBC or similar, they are very good at simplifying the content so that you fully understand it rather than getting into too complicated stuff that you may not understand.
SomaliPirate123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Actually worded the post badly.I mean should just read the revision guides then doing question or doing notes which will take longer.(CGP are amazing dont get me wrong )
cinderella1204
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by SomaliPirate123)
Actually worded the post badly.I mean should just read the revision guides then doing question or doing notes which will take longer.(CGP are amazing dont get me wrong )
Depends on different topics - for ones that you are confident with then reading the guide should suffice, but if you are not comfortable then make notes and at first try questions with the notes and then without
ArtmisKco
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I just read them tbh and got A/A*s I think it’s a waste of time at GCSEs to rewrite the stuff to make it shorter. That’s what alevel is for
Read memorise then answer practice questions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (325)
55.75%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.25%

Watched Threads