Do women know how embarrassing a guy 180 cm tall , when he's told he's too short

Watch
Ruben jann
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Wonder if women are aware how embarrassed men avarage height, when they get told they are too short , Eventhrough they are 180 cm tall
Anonymous #1
Report 7 months ago
I think it depends on the girls height cos I am 180cm so for me it would be short but peak lol
adam271
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Aww poor thing.

Such a snowflake.
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Well I am 186cm iirc and this girl kept saying I was short, wasn't embarrassing at all. I've never thought about my height in that way, but it was frustrating just because it's wrong. Like I was repeatedly told something factually incorrect.
Possibly this
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Well I'm 5'3" (160cm), so I'm ****ed!
Anonymous #1
Report 7 months ago
you're 186 tall king

(Original post by NotNotBatman)
Well I am 186cm iirc and this girl kept saying I was short, wasn't embarrassing at all. I've never thought about my height in that way, but it was frustrating just because it's wrong. Like I was repeatedly told something factually incorrect.
username3973120
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I’m a 185cm girl and I have never once told a guy that they’re short. It’s sad how girls judge guys so much on their height when they also have insecurities they’d rather not talk about (myself included).
johnnyliu8
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Umaurma)
I’m a 185cm girl and I have never once told a guy that they’re short. It’s sad how girls judge guys so much on their height when they also have insecurities they’d rather not talk about (myself included).
For real. I'm 168cm and I'm very insecure about my height because all my friends are taller than me and girls make it a thing where they don't like short guys 🙄.
ArtmisKco
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Lol I would never and if some guy told the 180cm tall guy that he’s short I would think what an idiot
Anonymous #2
Report 7 months ago
If you got lots of money 💰 the woman won’t care what you look like because money is what they are after.
Anonymous #2
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Ruben jann)
Wonder if women are aware how embarrassed men avarage height, when they get told they are too short , Eventhrough they are 180 cm tall
That’s because they are insecure about themselves and want to bring you down too.hell with them *****es
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Ruben jann)
Do you know a guy who is 180cm tall who has had a girl say that to him?
karelina
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
They're trying to neg you, take it as a compliment and play along.
Ruben jann
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by karelina)
They're trying to neg you, take it as a compliment and play along.
I don't think no man would like to be turned down on something out of he's hand and still so horrible insignificant as a person's height. While being told he were too fat, he could loose weight and still be attractive , while it's impossible to be taller when grown up.
username3973120
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by johnnyliu8)
For real. I'm 168cm and I'm very insecure about my height because all my friends are taller than me and girls make it a thing where they don't like short guys 🙄.
Ignore them- girls who place so much weight on physical features aren’t worth your time anyways!!
Angrymoronred
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Bang a different chick, move on with your life. My guess is that girl was a 6-7, so who cares what she thinks. Look into the Tate brothers on Youtube if you want to improve for skills with women. I am 5'8 and Hilrho still loves me.
Angrymoronred
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Possibly this)
Well I'm 5'3" (160cm), so I'm ****ed!
You aren't if you know how to bang or fight or make money or all three combined ideally.
Em.-.
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
That’s not embarrassing. You know you’re a bit taller than average so it’s likely she was just projecting her own insecurities onto you. If she was turning you down because of it then I’d suspect she’s a tall woman who feels the need for a taller man (tho I keep seeing 4 ft 10 girls with 6 ft 7 guys).. I’m a 5 ft 1 (approx.) girl (around 5’6” in heels) and would prefer a guy not any taller than 6 ft 3. 5 ft 7 would still be slightly taller than me in heels, so shorter than average guys don’t necessarily seem that short to me. 🙂

Besides even if you were shorter, being a man who’s shorter than average isn’t “embarrassing”.
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Yes.
When uttered to guys with a temper plus size obsession it is a trigger for lots of drama.
It is particularly bizarre when 'over 6'4 only' height obsessed idiotic females accuse guys considerably taller than they are of being too short.
I'm a 5'1 female.
Em.-.
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Yes.
When uttered to guys with a temper plus size obsession it is a trigger for lots of drama.
It is particularly bizarre when 'over 6'4 only' height obsessed idiotic females accuse guys considerably taller than they are of being too short.
I'm a 5'1 female.
5’1 gang 😎
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (70)
15.02%
I'm not sure (16)
3.43%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (156)
33.48%
I have already dropped out (8)
1.72%
I'm not a current university student (216)
46.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise