Savacado
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Can I study English without the textbook but with online resources for the IGCSEs?
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
is this english lit or english language or something else?
Savacado
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by entertainmyfaith)
is this english lit or english language or something else?
English Language.
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Savacado)
English Language.
i've had a look at a few papers and if you think you don't need the textbook for it then don't use it; if you think it'll be useful there's nothing wrong with getting it. there are lots of good online resources nowadays:yep: however i don't know the igcse english lang spec super well so might be worth asking your teacher
stuffpeople
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Savacado)
Can I study English without the textbook but with online resources for the IGCSEs?
Edexcel IGCSE Eng Lang - textbook is pretty useless other than giving you access to a few practice questions for anthology pieces similar to ones you will get the exam...

Different exam board - idk sorry
Study2212
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by stuffpeople)
Edexcel IGCSE Eng Lang - textbook is pretty useless other than giving you access to a few practice questions for anthology pieces similar to ones you will get the exam...

Different exam board - idk sorry
Hey I'm doing Edexcel IGCSE english language. How are you finding it? And what grades are you aiming for?
stuffpeople
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Study2212)
Hey I'm doing Edexcel IGCSE english language. How are you finding it? And what grades are you aiming for?
I actually did my gcse last year earlier than the rest so i found it very difficult at the time but work pays off
Study2212
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by stuffpeople)
I actually did my gcse last year earlier than the rest so i found it very difficult at the time but work pays off
What grade did you get?!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.82%
No (501)
66.18%

Watched Threads