The Student Room Group

Been ghosted, should I follow them?

I met someone online who lives in the US and we started talking on text and WhatsApp. I've been ghosted for 2 months, with no closure as to why. No goodbye.

I didn't know their full name until recently, Found their Instagram. Should I follow them or would they find it weird?
I'm afraid I have to agree with the previous reply that it'd be weird - you haven't talked in a while and they haven't given the username to you.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I'm afraid I have to agree with the previous reply that it'd be weird - you haven't talked in a while and they haven't given the username to you.

We talked before and I remember their name from some link they sent me to, it doesn't seem weird to me but it might do to them.
Reply 3
Nah man, swiftly exit; they would've reached out in some way if they wanted to speak, keep your dignity and go to someone else, oh and the fact that it's online and in America, i doubt anything will come of it.
I would be very creeped out by that.
Reply 5
Original post by Lilli22
I would be very creeped out by that.

Because of how long it's been or how I found it? He did give me a link to a video of his and his full name so, I don't know.
Original post by Anonymous
Because of how long it's been or how I found it? He did give me a link to a video of his and his full name so, I don't know.

Both. He cut you off, so he obviously doesn't want to be involved with you. I'm not sure why you would want to follow them anyway?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending