The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
It's easier said than done.

I also reiterate to watch your tone when you type.

If you want to speak like a teenage girl, I will talk to you like one.

Respect is paramount.

What have you done to earn anybody’s respect?
It's easier said than done..
Respect is paramount.

1. Agreed, but 8 months? Seriously? :s-smilie:
2. Pot calling the kettle black :congrats:
You earn respect :h:
Okay fam you need to stand back and take a good look at this situation, he says he feels the same way but by still being with her that doesn’t prove it, Ino it’s hard cause u really like him but I think what needs to happen is you two break it off, he breaks it off with her and you and him revisit your situation in a couple of months and see if you still want persu something, if so tell your friend and see how she feels about it before anything gets too serious.
seems that only God can help you in this situation
Original post by itsalifiman11
seems that only God can help you in this situation

Would help is god actually existed :tongue:
This is actually disgusting. I have no sympathy towards homewreckers and cheaters.

What makes you think he isnt gonna do the same if you two do end up together?
Don't comment unless you have something useful to say.

Actually let me reiterate that YOU HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO SAY
What I don't get though is if he loves you that much like you say he does, why hasn't he ended it with his girlfriend instead of just keeping you as a side piece for 8 months? Even if he didn't want to hurt her (🙄) by saying he was ending it to be with you, there's so many other reasons he could've given to break up. Surely that must set off alarm bells for you?
'accidentally'? he cheated. you're a crap best friend and he should have broke up w her if he wanted to sleep with you.
Original post by boods8897
What I don't get though is if he loves you that much like you say he does, why hasn't he ended it with his girlfriend instead of just keeping you as a side piece for 8 months? Even if he didn't want to hurt her (🙄) by saying he was ending it to be with you, there's so many other reasons he could've given to break up. Surely that must set off alarm bells for you?

Completely agree.

He's manipulating you both.
agreed
Reply 51
Because we have a much stronger connection and she treats him like crap.

In life you can't help who you fall in love with.

You clearly haven't experienced true love.

Neither have you. To quote you, you only 'think' you're in love with this guy. It's no kind of relationship when it's only built on sex and lies. Saying you have a connection is just you trying to excuse the disgusting behaviour of the pair of you. Tell your friend what is going on and accept the consequences. How would you feel if your boyfriend was sleeping with your best friend?

And if you got together through cheating, who's to say that neither of you would do it again in future?
This is clearly a troll.
Once again, TSR has been duped.
Original post by Scarlettseaman1
'Respect is paramount'
Perhaps you should have taken your own advice before sleeping with your best friend of 10 years boyfriend.

Oh my gosh you took the words right out my mouth hahah. Imagine preaching about respect when you have little to none
Reply 54
Original post by Joel 96
This is clearly a troll.

And you don't think there are people like this out there? My best friend has twice had affairs with married men, including one whose wife she was friends with and whose children she knew. I refused to cover for her, meet them together or be the one she went out with when the cheater wasn't available.
Original post by Surnia
And you don't think there are people like this out there? My best friend has twice had affairs with married men, including one whose wife she was friends with and whose children she knew. I refused to cover for her, meet them together or be the one she went out with when the cheater wasn't available.

I don't deny that there is extramartial affairs and crazy stuff out there, but it only took me 30 seconds to look at the OP's posts in this thread and deduce that this is literally a troll thread.

Cheating is honestly one of the worst things ever, so I take it seriously.
I think you are being really judgemental about this situation.You haven't been in a situation before where you have had strong chemistry with someone who is not available.He feels the same, and we accidently got close.What do yo expect us to do about it? Pretend it's not there? You are being too conservative about this.

Lol typical bored troll move:
Make a ****ty thread

Behind anon

Ask for advice and opinions on the situation and admitting your actions are bad

Attack each and every user who provides their opinion and agrees your situation and actions are bad

You didn't want advice. Because the situation is fake. You wanted attention. Get a ****ing life.
Original post by Joel 96
This is clearly a troll.

no it really is a troll, you're so right. but like I said a few pages back, it has to be said how disgusting they are. Honestly the thread should not be removed, because it should have been CLOSED right after the first comment calling op a piece of dirt started amassing likes. That comment really was all that needed to be said.
Before people start to judge me, I had no intentions of this happening. I just happened to get along well with him and we had a connection.

My best friend is always *****ing about him and is quite emotionally distant towards him. She really is hard on him and he is a lovely guy.

I have been best friends with this girl for the past 10 years and I have been sleeping with her boyfriend for the past 8 months.

I knew he fancied me when we first met.

It started when I my best friend went on a girls holiday without him and he felt sad. I invited him over for a glass of wine and we couldn't resist the intimacy.

Since then we have been doing it behind her back and I can't stop myself. I think we love each other.

I know what I'm doing is terrible and awful, but Im not a bad person. I just dont know what to do going forward.

Should I suggest to the boyfriend that we come clean and try to make things work? Do we both just ghost her to spare her feelings?

He feels the same about me too but I dont want to hurt her.

I would love us to remain friends with her but I don't think its likely.

What would you do if you were me?

Just tell him to break up with her, and like 6 months later annonce that you are together,,,
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Lol typical bored troll move:
Make a ****ty thread

Behind anon

Ask for advice and opinions on the situation and admitting your actions are bad

Attack each and every user who provides their opinion and agrees your situation and actions are bad

You didn't want advice. Because the situation is fake. You wanted attention. Get a ****ing life.

Actually I came for advice on the situation.

I am posting anonymously because it's my personal business.

Your attitude is disgraceful- you sound like an angry teenage boy with no manners.

If you think the way you speak is acceptable, your parents failed you.

Latest

Trending

Trending