When is the university of Edinburgh give out offers?

Watch
Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have sent my uni application off in December to study Chinese. When can I expect to hear from them back?
springpastell
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is hard to tell honestly - my friends have already received offers but I am still waiting. They have time till May, however, most students will typically receive their offers by the start of March or early March so we should have our responses soon. I hope you get in!!
Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by springpastell)
It is hard to tell honestly - my friends have already received offers but I am still waiting. They have time till May, however, most students will typically receive their offers by the start of March or early March so we should have our responses soon. I hope you get in!!
Thank you just getting a tad impatient.
Alterium01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I'm a first year student and I got my offer in January last year. But I've heard of some people getting theirs as late as April/May. So there's not really any way to tell. I guess it depends on the department.
Templeton10
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I spoke to the admissions office, earlier this week, and was told that they are processing around 40,000 applications but hope to make all offers before the end of March.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (22)
70.97%
No (4)
12.9%
Not sure (5)
16.13%

Watched Threads