mus300
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
After finishing my A levels, I decided to take a year out of education due to personal reasons. However, now I am planning on enrolling onto a law with foundation year course. My grades at A level were not too great hence the reason why I have to do the foundation year. I guess I'm looking for advice on which uni's are good options. so far I'm looking to apply to Westminster, Birmingham city & university of Law. I'm from London so I would prefer to stay here but there isn't many choices. Im also looking to find out the possibility of going to any uni, completing my foundation year & then transferring to a better uni in order to complete my LLB. If theres any advice you can give it will be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by mus300; 1 month ago
J Papi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mus300)
After finishing my A levels, I decided to take a year out of education due to personal reasons. However, now I am planning on enrolling onto a law with foundation year course. My grades at A level were not too great hence the reason why I have to do the foundation year. I guess I'm looking for advice on which uni's are good options. so far I'm looking to apply to Westminster, Birmingham city & university of Law. I'm from London so I would prefer to stay here but there isn't many choices. Im also looking to find out the possibility of going to any uni, completing my foundation year & then transferring to a better uni in order to complete my LLB. If theres any advice you can give it will be greatly appreciated.
Most universities (especially the decent ones) won't accept other universities' foundation years.
mus300
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by J Papi)
Most universities (especially the decent ones) won't accept other universities' foundation years.
okok thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (141)
15.75%
Uncertainty around my education (145)
16.2%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (86)
9.61%
Isolating with family (61)
6.82%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (33)
3.69%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (79)
8.83%
Loneliness (90)
10.06%
Financial worries (38)
4.25%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (80)
8.94%
Exposure to negative news/social media (61)
6.82%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (81)
9.05%

Watched Threads