a level business and a level economics

Watch this thread
Sam_peacock
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm about to do my mocks in a week and have yet to start my notes could anyone possibly send there notes or direct me to useful resources thank you
raihan5678
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
what exam boards are these with?
Sam_peacock
Rep:
Business is with equcas the welsh board and economics is edexcel
raihan5678
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
sorry for the late reply, I have some business notes and powerpoints but it's for Edexcel. I don't know how much this differs from the eduqas business studies specification but if you want them for later revision towards the summer exam then I'm more than happy to help
Sam_peacock
Rep:
(Original post by raihan5678)
sorry for the late reply, I have some business notes and powerpoints but it's for Edexcel. I don't know how much this differs from the eduqas business studies specification but if you want them for later revision towards the summer exam then I'm more than happy to help
Yea mate I don’t think it’s that difference and it would be great if u could send it to me
Daniella03
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by raihan5678)
OMG i can have your economics notes please edexcel
Mitman10
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Daniella03)
OMG i can have your economics notes please edexcel
he said business notes uschmuck
Daniella03
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mitman10)
OKAY but is this thread not called alevel business and alevel economics or am I seeing stars
Mitman10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
OKAY but is this thread not called alevel business and alevel economics or am I seeing stars
Ur seeing stars coz he never said he had a level econ notes
Daniella03
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Ur seeing stars coz he never said he had a level econ notes
First of all I don’t know who you think you are Yh scroll up Yh and check what the thread is called IT CLEARLY SAYS ALEVEL BUSINESS ABD ECONOMICS like your the one seeing stars
Mitman10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
First of all I don’t know who you think you are Yh scroll up Yh and check what the thread is called IT CLEARLY SAYS ALEVEL BUSINESS ABD ECONOMICS like your the one seeing stars
Oh my fam I know the thread is called that but the person asked the notes of doesn’t have econ notes
Daniella03
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
okay
intense_scream
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
if they are still there could i have them pls im desperate for some business notes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (54)
69.23%
In the post (3)
3.85%
Text (10)
12.82%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (11)
14.1%

Watched Threads