The Student Room Group

english macbeth gcse

anyone have any advice on how to learn quotes and improve expression?
Heya, have a look at GCSEPod if you haven't already, it's great for revising quotes, themes, etc
https://www.gcsepod.com/
For learning quotes, I used to make posters and stick them around my bedroom walls. Even inside cupboards!

What do you mean by “expression”?
Original post by 5hyl33n
For learning quotes, I used to make posters and stick them around my bedroom walls. Even inside cupboards!

What do you mean by “expression”?

Thanks for your prompt response. As in how can I really ensure I am not waffling, and being really concise and fluent?
Original post by Bahvaalnli
Thanks for your prompt response. As in how can I really ensure I am not waffling, and being really concise and fluent?

In an essay, make sure you answer the question in the introduction and summarise your point. Then in each paragraph afterwards, have a sentence that represents your idea so that in the next sentence, you can provide evidence and analyse it.
Make sure that you link your points and that you chronologically go through the play when analysing it. To make sure you express your overall idea nicely: it is best to keep each paragraph relevant and linked so that your essay can be fluent.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending