The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Accommodation 2020 offer holder day

Went to an offers holders day today and I’m just bare confused, from current students what’s the best accommodation ? is it better to get one inside city for social part etc just don’t want to be living in a dead accommodation lol thanks
Original post by Aaliyah044
Went to an offers holders day today and I’m just bare confused, from current students what’s the best accommodation ? is it better to get one inside city for social part etc just don’t want to be living in a dead accommodation lol thanks

Which campus is your course?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Which campus is your course?

Frenchay
Frenchay

Ah. Not my area. Sorry
Reply 4
Went to an offers holders day today and I’m just bare confused, from current students what’s the best accommodation ? is it better to get one inside city for social part etc just don’t want to be living in a dead accommodation

Everyone i've spoken to who's going uwe this year (from our GC) are planning to stay at student village or wallscourt, as they're on the frenchay campus. i guess staying in city center is good for social life/ amenities as you're in the heart of the city but the ones on frenchay campus are more popular. plus its not far from town x
Reply 5
Original post by Eudalee
Everyone i've spoken to who's going uwe this year (from our GC) are planning to stay at student village or wallscourt, as they're on the frenchay campus. i guess staying in city center is good for social life/ amenities as you're in the heart of the city but the ones on frenchay campus are more popular. plus its not far from town x

Thank you xx
Reply 6
Thank you xx

No worries : ) are you planning to firm/insurance Uwe?
There is a group chat on Facebook & on snapchat if you wanted to be added to meet other x x
Is anyone going to the offer holder day tomorrow? (4th March)
Original post by lilly.gr_ce121

Yes, me. City campus fine art.
Original post by lilly.gr_ce121

Yes me too fine art at spike island
Reply 10
Original post by Eudalee
No worries : ) are you planning to firm/insurance Uwe?
There is a group chat on Facebook & on snapchat if you wanted to be added to meet other x x

Hey, do you think I can be added to this snapchat group, UWE is my firm choice for starting in 2020 September, thanks cxx
Reply 11
Original post by AtishaD
Hey, do you think I can be added to this snapchat group, UWE is my firm choice for starting in 2020 September, thanks cxx

Yeah sure thing! I’ll probate message you my Snapchat and I can add you x x x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending