luweixian
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm an international student looking to go to LCF (John Prince's Street) in Sept 2020, and was wondering which UAL accommodation would be good? Also, which hall(s) I should avoid? Please do share your experiences!
harrysxngh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I’m an international student going to LCF this September too. I’m still searching for halls, but all I’ve heard is that people haven’t had the best experiences in sketch house
sonialeung
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by harrysxngh)
Hey! I’m an international student going to LCF this September too. I’m still searching for halls, but all I’ve heard is that people haven’t had the best experiences in sketch house
Heard from some people that place is kinda sketchy (suits the name huh)-- but its so affordable its hard not to choose!! What are your options?
Frabaki
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sonialeung)
Heard from some people that place is kinda sketchy (suits the name huh) - but its so affordable its hard not to choose !! What are your options?
Hey, I'm going to LCC but I'm currently feeling gardens house atm
harrysxngh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Heard from some people that place is kinda sketchy (suits the name huh)-- but its so affordable its hard not to choose!! What are your options?
Currently I’m really liking Chapter Lewisham but it’s kind of pricey for me so I’m not really sure! Still looking hahah
sonialeung
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Currently I’m really liking Chapter Lewisham but it’s kind of pricey for me so I’m not really sure! Still looking hahah
nice!! what campus are you going to?
harrysxngh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
nice!! what campus are you going to?
I’m going to the campus on Mare Street! I’m going to the International Prep for Fashion program and I honestly haven’t found anybody else who’s also going hahah
sonialeung
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m going to the campus on Mare Street! I’m going to the International Prep for Fashion program and I honestly haven’t found anybody else who’s also going hahah
nice!! i'm going to the campus in John Prince's Street for Cosmetic Science, a little different, haha. Prep programmes seem fun though! Hope you find a friend before the term starts
ivanaduong
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey all! i'm a ccw foundation student who lived in gardens house majority of the year, i heard that housing apps are open soon so if you have any queries regarding what it's like to stay in ual accoms (more specifically gardens/portland house) feel free to shoot a message! i also just made a thread about this so feel free to check that out if that's more convenient for u https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6421984 x
Last edited by ivanaduong; 1 year ago
Coconutisnotanut
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
nice!! i'm going to the campus in John Prince's Street for Cosmetic Science, a little different, haha. Prep programmes seem fun though! Hope you find a friend before the term starts
Hi! I’m also going to John Prince’s campus for cosmetic science! Have you received any offers for halls? I didn’t know that we can book an accommodation with conditional offer so I just applied 3 days ago😭. I don’t think I will get the hall I chose so I’m looking for private renting or flat sharing. Any recommendations for me? 😅
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (16)
40%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (4)
10%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (2)
5%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (9)
22.5%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (4)
10%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
12.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed