charlotte-marie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
I have applied to University Centre Reaseheath to study a foundation degree in Canine Behaviour and Training. I sent my application off though UCAS before the deadline and I have still not heard back.

I know that they have a deadline, but they are currently running offer holder days for my course that I am unable to attend as I don't have an offer.

I have received offers from two other University's.

Has anyone else not received offers back? is this normal? Should I contact the uni?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by charlotte-marie)
Hi,
I have applied to University Centre Reaseheath to study a foundation degree in Canine Behaviour and Training. I sent my application off though UCAS before the deadline and I have still not heard back.

I know that they have a deadline, but they are currently running offer holder days for my course that I am unable to attend as I don't have an offer.

Has anyone else not received offers back? is this normal? Should I contact the uni?
it's normal I'm afraid.
UCAS_Expert
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by charlotte-marie)
Hi,

Give them a call, mention the post offer days as why you're enquiring. they'll probably tell you where they are up to with your course and whether they offer later post offer open days.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (226)
61.08%
No (77)
20.81%
Not sure (67)
18.11%

Watched Threads