Egnud9
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm hoping to change my initial course because I'm wanting to do concept art instead. I'm still waiting on two more choices, but I feel like withdrawing from them so that I could use UCAS Extra and switch to concept art.

I feel like applying for Comic and Concept Art at Leeds Arts University, so should I contact them now if they any vacancies for the course? I'm not completely sure of how Extra works, like is it OK to ask them before I withdraw/reject all of my choices?

- Thank you
WhisperWillow
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Egnud9)
I'm hoping to change my initial course because I'm wanting to do concept art instead. I'm still waiting on two more choices, but I feel like withdrawing from them so that I could use UCAS Extra and switch to concept art.

I feel like applying for Comic and Concept Art at Leeds Arts University, so should I contact them now if they any vacancies for the course? I'm not completely sure of how Extra works, like is it OK to ask them before I withdraw/reject all of my choices?

- Thank you
Would this be for a foundation course?
Either way as someone currently at Leeds arts uni I would totally just ask, there’s really no harm and it’s a great place and as you have nothing to loose there’s no reason not to.
Egnud9
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by WhisperWillow)
Would this be for a foundation course?
Either way as someone currently at Leeds arts uni I would totally just ask, there’s really no harm and it’s a great place and as you have nothing to loose there’s no reason not to.
It's for the first-year entry, I'll try to contact them thank you for the advice!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (103)
27.61%
No (270)
72.39%

Watched Threads