Drugs should be allowed in the Olympics

Watch
adam271
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone else think this?

I personally find watching sports boring.
But I would find it pretty entertaining to watch someone do the 100m sprint in like 7secs
Or some roided out monster lift 750kg+

I don't want a fair Olympics I want to see a bunch of superhuman freaks to smash all the known records.

Be pretty entertaining anyway.
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by adam271)

But I would find it pretty entertaining to watch someone do the 100m sprint in like 7secs

I don't want a fair Olympics I want to see a bunch of superhuman freaks to smash all the known records.

There probably should be two sets of Olympics. One for natural athletes and those for roid goons.
Tairaj
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Maybe have a new type of Olympics run, like the Paralympics but instead of people with disabilities it's people dosed up out of their minds.

I propose the name 'Ketalympics' or something of a similar breed.
Johnny Tightlips
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

100m race on LSD. Now that would be entertainment
Johnny Tightlips
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Or speedwalking on cocaine :lol:
Torigracex
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes and no. On one hand you’re right that allowing drugs would allow for much more entertaining sport and would show us what the human body is REALLY capable of doing, even in somewhat artificial conditions such as with drugs. On the other, you couldn’t have a single olympics as people would either drop out or be forced to take drugs when they don’t really want to, and if you had two olympics I guess over time far fewer people would watch the non-drug ones. So who knows 🤷*♂️
Tairaj
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Johnny Tightlips)
Or speedwalking on cocaine :lol:
I see your speedwalking on cocaine, and propose to you 'Swimming on shrooms'. Imagine the terror of being hopped up on hallucinogens and having to butterfly across an already visually unstable pool of water.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes, it's unfair that performance enhancing drugs are banned but stuff like this (https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/51324991) are not.
StriderHort
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I agree in a way, I'd prob watch it and imagine so would others. The trouble is i imagine it would kill off non augmented sports and traditionally we're bad at quitting while we're ahead.

I think most steroids and similar are hilarious, but if someone really has that photo of the Incredible Hulk as their role model, who are we to stop them trying their chemical best to make that dream a twisted, door frame busting reality?
Johnny Tightlips
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Tairaj)
I see your speedwalking on cocaine, and propose to you 'Swimming on shrooms'. Imagine the terror of being hopped up on hallucinogens and having to butterfly across an already visually unstable pool of water.
That would get ugly very quickly. I'd definitely watch it :lol:
adam271
Rep:
I think now that we all agree it's a good idea we should take it further.

Genetically engineered super babies that are made to grow like 7ft tall and made of muscle.

I don't see why implants shouldn't be allowed either. I'm sure there are some ways to replace certain joints or something with metal ones that are lighter and stronger.

I won't rest til the 1000m is done in 10secs.
Tairaj
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I think now that we all agree it's a good idea we should take it further.

Genetically engineered super babies that are made to grow like 7ft tall and made of muscle.

I don't see why implants shouldn't be allowed either. I'm sure there are some ways to replace certain joints or something with metal ones that are lighter and stronger.

I won't rest til the 1000m is done in 10secs.
This is going to sound crazy, but I think it's beautiful:
Babies but they're genetically engineered to grow organic jet engines in their rears so they can fart their way to victory. Perhaps that might get the job done.
adam271
Rep:
This is going to sound crazy, but I think it's beautiful:
Babies but they're genetically engineered to grow organic jet engines in their rears so they can fart their way to victory. Perhaps that might get the job done.
Now your being silly.

Although...
StriderHort
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Could we wait and not decide what drugs to give them till right before the event? It could be some kinda phone in contest. Maybe give the audience dart guns too, so they can get involved or just keep themselves amused.
Tairaj
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Now your being silly.

Although...
You call it silly, I call it logistic creativity.

I suppose we could just install normal jet engines on them until we find a way to somehow add a jet engine function to the human genome.
adam271
Rep:
You call it silly, I call it logistic creativity.

I suppose we could just install normal jet engines on them until we find a way to somehow add a jet engine function to the human genome.
Sorry I think mechanic propulsion system would give an unfair advantage.

Maybe you could genetically engineer a human to have wings. Id allow that.

Surely that is scientifically possibl
Tairaj
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Sorry I think mechanic propulsion system would give an unfair advantage.

Maybe you could genetically engineer a human to have wings. Id allow that.

Surely that is scientifically possibl
They'd have to be pretty big wings, and I think we'd need hollow bones for any hope of it working.
Maybe we should make use of witchcraft, I'm sure some of the modern witches know how to make even more potent drugs that kick the body into complete overdrive.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hmm the 'crystal meth olympics' does have a certain catchyness to it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads