Patrick_YT
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
What degree should I choose to be accepted into to boost my employment for after uni, what looks more appealing to law firms? LLB LAW as it may be more in-depth or law with business as it has more modules and gives me a broader set of knowledge? both degrees are QLD
Patrick_yt099
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Well the thing is, LLB law is DDM entry while Law with business is DMM which I am more likely to get. Are major/minor less in-depth than single as it covers the same modules but with added business ones making it more hard work. It if it’s more hard work why is the entry requirements lower?
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Patrick_yt099)
Well the thing is, LLB law is DDM entry while Law with business is DMM which I am more likely to get. Are major/minor less in-depth than single as it covers the same modules but with added business ones making it more hard work. It if it’s more hard work why is the entry requirements lower?
You will do the same number of modules with both courses, it’s just that the Law with Business course will have fewer Law modules as some of the modules you pick will be Business ones instead.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (107)
13.49%
I'm not sure (36)
4.54%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (242)
30.52%
I have already dropped out (20)
2.52%
I'm not a current university student (388)
48.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise